EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 149, 201710th International Workshop 2017 “Strong Microwaves and Terahertz Waves: Sources and Applications”
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Extreme and nonlinear terahertz science|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- A. V. Gaponov, M. I. Petelin, and V. K. Yulpatov, “The induced radiation of excited classical oscillators and its use in high-frequency electronics”, Radiophys. Quantum Electron., vol. 10, no. 9, pp. 794-813, 1967.
- G. S. Nusinovich, Introduction to the physics of gyrotrons. The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore-London, 2004.
- M. Yu. Glyavin, A. G. Luchinin, G. S. Nusinovich, J. Rodgers, D.G. Kashyn, C. A. Romero-Talamas, and R. Pu, “A 670 ghz gyrotron with record power and efficiency”, Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 101, no. 15, p. 153503, 2012. [CrossRef]
- Yu. K. Kalynov, I. V. Osharin, and A. V. Savilov, “A method for suppression of spurious fundamental-harmonic waves in gyrotrons operating at the second cyclotron harmonic”, Phys. Plasm., vol. 23, no. 5, p. 053116, 2016. [CrossRef]
- I. V. Bandurkin, Y. K. Kalynov, P. B. Makhalov, I. V. Osharin, A. V. Savilov, and I. V. Zheleznov, “Simulations of sectioned cavity for high-harmonic gyrotron”, IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 300-305, 2017. [CrossRef]
- G. S. Nusinovich and O. Dumbrajs, “Field formation in the interaction space of gyrotrons”, J. Infrared Millimeter Terahertz Waves, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 111-122, 2016. [CrossRef]
- G. G. Denisov, N. I. Zaitsev, S. V. Kuzikov, and M. E. Plotkin, “Enhancement of cavity selectivity in relativistic gyrotrons operated at axisymmetric modes”, Radiophys. Quantum Electron., vol. 51, no. 10, pp. 756-767, 2008. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.