EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 150, 2017Connecting The Dots/Intelligent Trackers 2017 (CTD/WIT 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||08 August 2017|
- ATLAS Collaboration, JINST 3, S08003 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Tech. Rep. CERN-LHCC-2012-022. LHCC-I-023, CERN, Geneva (2012), https://cds.cern.ch/record/1502664 [Google Scholar]
- A. Collaboration, Phase II TDAQ upgrade physics and performance public results, https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/AtlasPublic/PhysicsAndPerformancePhaseIIUpgradePublicResults, Accessed: 2017-04-25 [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Tech. Rep. CERN-LHCC-2015-020. LHCC-G-166, CERN, Geneva (2015), http://cds.cern.ch/record/2055248 [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Tech. Rep. CERN-LHCC-2017-005. ATLAS-TDR-025, CERN, Geneva (2017), https://cds.cern.ch/record/2257755 [Google Scholar]
- A. Annovi, M. Beretta, G. Calderini, F. Crescioli, L. Frontini, V. Liberali, S.R. Shojaii, A. Stabile (ATLAS Collaboration), Tech. Rep. ATL-DAQ-PROC-2016-017, CERN, Geneva (2016), http://cds.cern.ch/record/2228284 [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Eur. Phys. J. C 70, 823 (2010), 1005.4568 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mårtensson (ATLAS Collaboration), Tech. Rep. ATL-DAQ-PROC-2016-034, CERN, Geneva (2016), https://cds.cern.ch/record/2234837 [Google Scholar]
- (P.O.J. Gradin ATLAS Collaboration), Tech. Rep. ATL-DAQ-PROC-2016-013, CERN, Geneva (2016), https://cds.cern.ch/record/2216460 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.