EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||1. Nuclear Data, Radiation Detection, Measurements & Dosimetry|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- T. Goorley, M. James, T. Booth, F. Brown, J. Bull, L. J. Cox, J. Durkee, J. Elson, M. Fensin, R. A. Forster, J. Hendricks, H. G. Hughes, R. Johns, B. Kiedrowski, R. Martz, S. Mashnik, G. McKinney, D. Pelowitz, R. Prael, J. Sweezy, L. Waters, T. Wilcox, T. Zukaitis, “Initial MCNP6 Release Overview”, Nuclear Technology, 180, pp.298–315, (2012)
- G.P. Lasche, R.L. Coldwell, R.L. Metzger, “VRF – nuclear spectral analysis with non-linear wholespectrum nuclide shape fitting”, to be published in the proceedings of the ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, Paris, France, Oct 3-6, 2016.
- R. Metzger, K. Van Riper, “A Monte Carlo Approach to Food Density Corrections in Gamma Spectroscopy”, Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, DOI: 10.1007 (2015)
- B. Kahn, R. Rosson, J. Cantrell, "Analysis of Ra-228 and Ra-226 In Public Water Supplies by a Gamma Ray Spectrometer," Health Physics, 59, 125-131, (July 1990) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Genie 2000 Operations Manual (3.2 ed.), Canberra Industries. (2009)
- L. Clesceri, A. Greenberg,, A. Eaton, Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater (20th ed., pp. 7-47 - 7-51). Washington: APHA American Public Health Association (1998)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.