EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||1. Nuclear Data, Radiation Detection, Measurements & Dosimetry|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- “TRIPOLI-4® version 8.1, 3D general purpose continuous energy Monte Carlo Transport code”, NEA-1716 TRIPOLI-4 VERS. 8.1, http://www.oecdnea.org/tools/abstract/detail/nea-1716 [Google Scholar]
- R. Bevilacqua, R. Lloret, J.C. Nimal, S.H. Zengh, C. Rieg, “Special dosimetry at Saint Laurent B1A”, ASTM-EURATOM 1993. [Google Scholar]
- F. Gaudier, “URANIE : The CEA/DEN Uncertainty and Sensitivity platform”, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences 2 (2010) 7660–7661 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Thiollay et al, “FLUOLE-2: an Experiment for PWR Pressure Vessel Surveillance”, Fifteenth International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry (ISRD 15), Aix-en-Provence, France, May 18-23, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- JC. Bosq, M. Antony, J. Di-Salvo, J.C. Klein, N. Thiollay, P. Blaise, P. Leconte, “The use of EOLE and MINERVE critical facilities for the Generation 3 light water reactors studies”, Proc. Of ICAPP 2011, Nice, France, May 2-5, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- A. Tsilanizara et al, “Experimental validation of the DARWIN2.3 package for fuel cycle applications”, PHYSOR 2012, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA, April 15-20, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Martinez (CEA/Saclay), Private communication, 2014 September 15th. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.