EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||3. Accelerators & Fusion Facilities|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- IAEA, Industrial Radiation Processing with Electron Beam and X-Rays - Revision 6, 1 May 2011.
- Federal Register. 69 (246): 76844; 2004.
- IAEA, Safety Report Series No.47, Radiation Protection in the design of Radiotherapy Facilities, 2006.
- NCRP Report No.49, Structural Shielding Design and Evaluation for Medical Use of X-Rays and Gamma-Rays up to 10 MeV, 1976.
- NCRP Report No.151, Structural Shielding Design and Evaluation for Megavoltage X and Gamma Ray Radiotherapy Facilities, 2005.
- NCRP Report No.144. Radiation Protection for Particle Accelerator Facilities; 2005.
- IAEA, Technical Reports Series No.188, Radiological Safety Aspects of the Operation of Electron Linear Accelerators 1979.
- ANSI/HPS N43.3-2008, For General Radiation Safety – Installation Using Non-Medical X-ray and Sealed Gamma-Ray Sources, Energy Up to 10 MeV, 2008.
- Barkova VG, Kiselev AV, Chudaev VYa. Evaluation of Efficiency of Concrete Shielding Against Bremmsstrahlung of 5 Mev Electrons at Pre-Commissioning of the Accelerator ILU-10, Proceeding of RuPAC, Novosibirsk, Russia; 2006.
- Petwal VC, Bapna SC, Sanda RS, Kotaiah S, Subbaih KV. Bremsstrahlung Converter for High Power EB Radiation Processing Facility, APAC, RRCAT. Indore, India; 2007.
- Briesmeister JF, ed. MCNP A General Monte Carlo N-Particle Transport Code, version 4C, LA-13709-M. Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM; April 2000.
- Williams R.G., Compendium of Material Composition Data for Radiation Transport Modeling, DOE, April 2006.
- Attix F H, Introduction to Radiological Physics and Radiation Dosimetry, pp. 184-185, Wiley 2004.
- Dance WE, Rester DH, Farmer BJ, Johonson JH. Bremsstrahlung Produced in Thick Aluminum and Iron Targets by 0.5 to 2.8 MeV Electrons. J Appl Phys 39 (6): 2881-2889; 1967. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/+10.1063/1.1656689
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.