EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||3. Accelerators & Fusion Facilities|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- S. Galès, “SPIRAL2 at GANIL: Next Generation of ISOL Facility for Intense Secondary Radioactive Ion Beams”, Nuclear Physics A 834 (2010) 717c–723c.
- T. Junquera et al, “The high superconducting LINAC for the SPIRAL2 project at GANIL” Proceedings of SRF2013, Paris, France.
- R. Ferdinand et al, “Status and challenges of SPIRAL2 SRF LINAC” Proceedings of SRF2013, Paris, France.
- R. Ferdinand et al, “The SPIRAL2 superconducting LINAC” Proceedings of LINAC2008, Victoria, France
- M. Fadil, “About the production rates and the activation of the uranium carbide target for SPIRAL 2”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research B 266 (2008) 4318–4321. [CrossRef]
- G. Lhersonneau et al, “Neutron yield from carbon, light- and heavy-water thick targets irradiated by 40 MeV deuterons”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, Volume 603, Issue 3, 21 May 2009, Pages 228-235. [CrossRef]
- Z. Radivojevic et al, “Neutron yields from thick 12C and 9Be targets irradiated by 50 and 65 MeV deuterons”, Nucl. Instr. and Meth. B 183 (2001) 212. [CrossRef]
- K. Shin et al, “Neutron and photon production from thick targets bombarded by 30-MeV p, 33-MeV d, 65-MeV 3He, and 65-MeV alpha ions: experiment and comparison with cascade Monte Carlo calculations”, Phys. Rev. C 29 (1984) 1307. [CrossRef]
- M. Hagiwara et al, “Experimental studies on the neutron emission spectrum and activation cross-section for 40 MeV deuterons in IFMIF accelerator structural elements”, J. Nucl. Mater. 329–333 (2004) 218.
- Monte Carlo N-Particle Transport Code System for Multiparticle and High Energy Applications, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL/RSICC), USA.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.