EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||4. Medical Facilities, Radiotherapy & Medical Applications, Space Dosimetry & Shielding|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- I. Murata, H.Miyamaru, Low-energy neutron spectrometer using position sensitive proportional counter-Feasibility study based on numerical analysis, Nuclear Instruments and methods in Physics Research A 589, 445-454(2008).
- K. Tsubouchi, Design calculation of epi-thermal neutron field with DT neutron source for low energy neutron spectrometer developed for BNCT, Master's thesis, Osaka University (2014) in Japanese].
- K. Sumita, A.Takahashi, T. Iida, J. Yamamto, S. Imoto, K. Matuda, Osaka University 14Mev Intense Neutron Source and Its Utilizations for Fusion Studies (OKTAVIAN Program), Fusion Technology 1, 675-680 (1982)
- X-5 Monte Carlo Team, MCNP-A General Monte Carlo N-Particle Transport Code Vesion 5, (2003).
- S. Iwasaki, A new approach for unfolding PHA problems based only the Bayes' Theorem, Proc. 9 th International Symposium on Rector Dosimetry, Prague, Chezk Republic, 245-252 (1996).
- T. Obata, Development of keV region neutron spectrometer using 3He proportional counter, Master's thesis, Osaka University (2013) in Japanese]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.