EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||4. Medical Facilities, Radiotherapy & Medical Applications, Space Dosimetry & Shielding|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- P.M. Charland, L. D. Paniak, “Enhanced bremsstrahlung spectrum reconstruction from depth-dose gradients”. Physics in Medicine & Biology,14, pp. 3245–3262, (2005)
- Gui LI, Huaqing ZHENG, Guangyao SUN and Yican WU, “Photon Energy Spectrum Reconstruction Based on Monte Carlo and Measured Percentage Depth Dose in Accurate Radiotherapy”, Progress in NUCLEAR SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY, Vol. 2, pp.160–164 (2011) [CrossRef]
- Roger L. Martz, “The MCNP6 Book On Unstructured Mesh Geometry: User's Guide”, LA-UR-11-05668 Rev. 8, MCNP6 code release to RSICC, Oak Ridge, TN and general distribution.
- B. Juste, R.Miró, G. Verdi, S.Diez, J.M. Campayo “6 and 15 MeV photon spectra reconstruction using an unfolding depth dose gradient methodology”, Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc. 2011; 2011: 129-32.
- C. Hansen. “REGULARIZATION TOOLS: A Matlab package for analysis and solution of discrete ill-posed problems” Numerical Algorithms. Volume 6, Issue 1, pp 1-35. March 1994.
- D. Calvetti, S. Morigib, L. Reichel, F. Sgallarid, “Tikhonov regularization and the L-curve for large discrete ill-posed problems”, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, Volume 123, Issues 1-2, 1 November 2000, Pages 423-446.
- Dassault Systèmes, 3DExperience Company, “ABAQUS 6.14, ABAQUS/CAE User's Guide”, 2014.
- B.Juste, R.Miró, V.Abella, A.Santos, G.Verdii, “Use of MOSFET dosimeters to validate Monte Carlo radiation treatment calculation in an anthropomorphic phantom”, Radiation Physics and Chemistry Volume 116, November 2015, Pages 208-213
- Kenneth Moreland, “The ParaView Tutorial Version 4.2” Sandia National Laboratories
- Daryoush Sheikh-Bagheri, D. W. O. Rogers, “Monte Carlo calculation of nine megavoltage photon beam spectra using the BEAM code” Medical Physics 29, 391 (2002); doi: 10.1118/1.1445413
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.