EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||5. Fission Facilities, Fuel Cycle & Waste Management Facilities, Decommissioning|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- International Atomic Energy Agency, IAEA Safety Standards for protecting people and the environment, Regulations for the Safe Transport of Radioactive Material, Specific Safety Requirements, SSR-6 (2012 Edition) [Google Scholar]
- International Atomic Energy Agency, IAEA Safety Standards for protecting people and the environment, Regulations for the Safe Transport of Radioactive Material, Safety Requirements, TSR-1 (2009 Edition) [Google Scholar]
- S. KITSOS, Proc. of the 15th Int. Symposium on the Packaging and Transportation of Radioactive Materials, TN International Accurate Shielding Analysis for Casks, PATRAM 2007, Miami, Florida, USA, (October 21-26, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. NICOLETTI et al., Proc. of the 5th french-speaking scientific days, Optimisation des Etudes en Radioprotection pour le Dimensionnement des Emballages de Transport et d’Entreposage de Matières Radioactives, Journées SFRP, Paris, France, (March 25-26, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- International Atomic Energy Agency, IAEA-TECDOC-1523, Optimization Strategies for Cask Design and Container Loading in Long Term Spent Fuel Storage, (December 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.