EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||5. Fission Facilities, Fuel Cycle & Waste Management Facilities, Decommissioning|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- B. L. Broadhead et al., “An Updated Nuclear Criticality Slide Rule: Technical Basis,” Report NUREG/CR-6504 Vol. 1 ORNL/TM-13322/V1, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Hopper, and B. L. Broadhead, “An Updated Nuclear Criticality Slide Rule: Functional Slide Rule,” Report NUREG/CR-6504, Vol. 2 ORNL/TM-13322/V2, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Fiches Accident-Type, IPSN internal report, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Henderson, “Conversion of Neutron or Gamma-Ray Flux to Absorbed Dose Rate,” XDC 59-8-179, (1959). [Google Scholar]
- NCSP web site, http://ncp.11111.gov/ [Google Scholar]
- “Update of the nuclear criticality Slide Rule calculations - initial configuration,” SR-U-UNREFLECTED-GROUND-001, IRSN internal report (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. T. Goorley et al., “Initial MCNP6 release overview - MCNP6 version 1.0,” LA-UR-13-22934, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- B. T. Rearden and M. A. Jessee, eds., “SCALE Code System,” Oak Ridge National Laboratory report ORNL/TM-2005/39, Version 6.2. Available from Radiation Safety Information Computational Center as CCC-834, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- “COG: A Multiparticle Monte Carlo Code Transport Code, Version 11.1,” CCC-829, Released by Radiation Safety Information Computational Center (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Buck et al., “COG11.1 Description, New Features, and Development Activities,” pp. 910-922, International Conference on Nuclear Criticality Safety (ICNC 2015), Charlotte, NC, September 13-17, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- B. C. Kiedrowski, “MCNP6 for criticality accident alarm systems - A Primer,” LA-UR-12-25545 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Miller and D. E. Peplow, “Guide to performing computational analysis of criticality accident alarm systems,” ORNL/TM-2013/211 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. W. Mosher et al., “ADVANTG-An Automated Variance Reduction Parameter Generator,” ORNL/TM-2013/416 Rev. 1 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- “Attila User’s Manual,” Varian Security and Inspection Products, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Miller and al., “Neutron Activation Foil and thermoluminescent dosimeter responses to a bare pulse of the CEA Valduc SILENE critical assembly,“ALARM-TRAN-AIR-SHIELD-001,International Criticality Safety Benchmark Evaluation Project, OECD/NEA/ICSBEP (2015). [Google Scholar]
- I. Gauld, “Validation of ORIGEN-S decay heat predictions for LOCA analysis,” PHYSOR 2006, Vancouver, BC, Canada, September 10-14, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Emmett and al., the DORT section of “A User's Manual for MASH 1.0 - A Monte Carlo Adjoint Shielding Code System,” ORNL/TM-11778 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Childs, “GRTUNCL: First Collision Source Program,” ORNL Informal Notes (1982). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.