EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||5. Fission Facilities, Fuel Cycle & Waste Management Facilities, Decommissioning|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- A. Haghighat, Monte Carlo Methods for Particle Transport (CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wenner, A. Haghighat, Progress in Nuclear Sci-ence and Technology 2, 886 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Dufek, W. Gudowski, Annals of Nuclear Energy 36, 1270 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- W. Walters, N.J. Roskoff, A. Haghighat, A Fission Matrix Approach to Calculate Pin-wise 3D Fission Density Distribution, in Proc. M&C 2015 (Nashville, Tennesse, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Haghighat, K. Royston, W. Walters, Annals of Nuclear Energy 87, 61 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Wagner, Computational Benchmark for Estimation of Reactivity Margin from Fission Products and Minor Actinides in PWR Bumup Credit Prepared by (2000), ISBN 1800553684 [Google Scholar]
- X-5 Monte Carlo Team, MCNP-A General Monte Carlo N-Particle Transport Code, Version 5, Los Alamos National Laboratory (2005) [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Mervin, S.W. Mosher, J.C. Wagner, G. Mal-donado, Nuclear Science and Engineering 173, 276 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ueki, F.B. Brown, Stationarity diagnostics using Shannon entropy in monte carlo criticality calculation I: F test., in American Nuclear Society 2002 Winter Meeting (2002), pp. 17-21 [Google Scholar]
- M. Wenner, A. Haghighat, A combined diagnostic approach for Monte Carlo source convergence identification, in Proc. M&C 2009 (Saratoga Spring, NY, May 3-7, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Mascolino, A. Haghighat, N.J. Roskoff, External SNF Cask Dose Calculation Using RAPID, in Advances in Nuclear Nonproliferation Technology & Policy Conference (Santa Fe, New Mexico, September 25-30, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.