EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||6. Calculation Methods Monte Carlo & Deterministic|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- V.Vlachoudis “FLAIR: A Powerful But User Friendly Graphical Interface For FLUKA” Proc. Int. Conf. on Math, Comp Meth & Reactor Physics, Saratoga Springs, NY 2009
- G. Battistoni et al., “The FLUKA code: Description and benchmarking” Proc. Hadronic Shower Simulation Workshop, Fermilab 6-8 Sept 2006, IP Conf Proc 896, 31-49, (2007)
- A. Fassò et al., “FLUKA: a multi-particle transport code” CERN-2005-10 (2005), INFN/TC_05/11, SLAC-R-773
- Holland, John “Adaptation in natural and artificial systems. An introductory analysis with application to biology, control, and artificial intelligence” Ann, MI: University of Michigan Press (1975)
- A.M. Lombardi et al. “Beam Dynamics in a High Frequency RFQ”, Proc. of IPAC2015, Richmond, VA, USA (2015)
- L.R.Carroll, “Estimating the Radiation Source Term for PET Isotope Targets”, Workshop of Targetry and Target Chemistry, Triumf, CA, 2002
- A.Mairani et al., “A Monte Carlo-based treatment planning tool for proton therapy”, IOP Publishing 2013, Physics in Medicine and biology, Vol 58.
- G.Arnau Antoniucci, “FLUKA Pre-Optimizer for a Monte Carlo Treatment Planning System”, Openlab CERN Summer Student Report Sep 2015.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.