EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||6. Calculation Methods Monte Carlo & Deterministic|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- Adams, M. L., and Larsen, E. W., and Pomraning, G. C., Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer 42, 253-266 (1989) [CrossRef]
- Pomraning, G. C., Linear kinetic theory and particle transport in stochastic mixtures (World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., River Edge, New Jersey USA, 1991) [CrossRef]
- Prinja, A. K. and Gonzalez-Aller, A., Nuclear Science and Engineering 124, 89-96 (1996) [CrossRef]
- Le Maître, O. P. and Knio, O. M., Stochastic finite elements: A spectral approach (Springer-Verlag New York, Inc., 2003)
- Fichtl, E. D. and Prinja, A. K., Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer 112, 646-659 (2011) [CrossRef]
- Ayres, D. and Eaton, M. D., Annals of Nuclear Energy 80, 379-402 (2015)
- Leppänen, J., Nuclear Science and Engineering 174, 318-325 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Olson, A. J., and Franke, B. C. and Prinja, A. K., Woodcock Monte Carlo transport through binary stochastic media, Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, Anaheim, CA (ANS, November 2014)
- Ghanem, R. G. and Spanos, P. D., Spectral methods for uncertainty quantification with applications to computational fluid dynamics(Springer, Springer Dordrecht Heidelberg London New York, 2010)
- Sun, S., and Zhao, J. and Zhu J., Information Fusion 26, 36-48 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Betz, W., and Papaioannou, I. and Straub, D., Assessment of methods for the numerical solution of the Fredholm integral eigenvalue problem, 11th International Conference on Structural Safety, & Risk 2013, New York, NY (IASSAR, June 2013)
- Nobile, F., and Tempone, R. and Webster, C. G., SIAM Journal of Numerical Analysis 5, 2411-2442 (2008) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.