EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||6. Calculation Methods Monte Carlo & Deterministic|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- X-5 Monte Carlo Team, MCNP - A General Monte Carlo N-Particle Transport Code, Version 5, Volume II: User’s Guide, LA-CP-03-0245, Los Alamos National Laboratory (2008).
- J.W. Kim, S.G. Hong, and Y. Lee, “Computational efficiency of a modified scattering kernel for full-coupled photon electron transport parallel computing with unstructured tetrahedral meshes,” Nuclear Engineering and Technology, vol. 46, no. 2, 263–272 (2014). [CrossRef]
- J.W. Kim, C.W. Lee, Y. Lee, D. Lee, and S. Cho, “Development of discrete ordinates code supporting unstructured tetrahedral mesh and applied in neutronics analysis for the Korea Helium Cooled Ceramic Reflector Test Blanket Module,” Fusion Engineering and Design, 89, 1172–1176 (2014). [CrossRef]
- J.W. Kim, C.W. Lee, Y. Lee, D. Lee, and S. Cho, “Preliminary study on applying discrete ordinates code supporting unstructured tetrahedral mesh to the 40-degree toroidal segment ITER model,” Fusion Science and Technology, 68, 652–656 (2015). [CrossRef]
- S.G. Hong, J.W. Kim, and Y. Lee, “Development of MUST (Multi-group Unstructured geometry SN Transport) Code,” Transaction of the Korean Nuclear Society Autumn Meeting, Gyeongju, Korea (2009).
- J.W. Kim, S.G. Hong, and Y. Lee, “MUST code verification and validation on the shielding test problems,” ICRS-12 & RPSD-2012,Nara, Japan (2012).
- C. Geuzaine, J.-F. Remacle, “Gmsh: a three-dimensional finite element mesh generator with built-in pre- and post-processing facilities,” Int. J. Numer. Meth. Eng. 79 (11) 1309–1331 (2009). [CrossRef]
- T.A. Wareing, J.M. McGhee, J.E. Morel, and S.D. Pautz, “Discontinuous finite element SN methods on three-dimensional unstructured grids,” Nuclear Science and Engineering,138, 256–268 (2001). [CrossRef]
- J.M. McGhee, T.A. Wareing, and D.A. BarnettJr., Attila User’s Manual, Transpire Inc. (2007).
- K.D. Lathrop and B.G. Carlson, Discrete ordinates angular quadrature of the neutron transport equation, LA-3186, Los Alamos National Laboratory (1965).
- D.H. Kim, C. Gil, and Y. Lee, “Validation of an ENDF/B-VII.0-based neutron and photon shielding library in MATXS-format,” Journal of the Korean Physical Society, vol. 59, no. 2, 1199-1202 (2011).
- Barbara Chapman et al., Using OpenMP, The MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, London, England (2008).
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.