EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||6. Calculation Methods Monte Carlo & Deterministic|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- X-5 Monte Carlo Team, MCNP - A General Monte Carlo N-Particle Transport Code, Version 5, Volume II: User’s Guide, LA-CP-03-0245, Los Alamos National Laboratory (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Kim, S.G. Hong, and Y. Lee, “Computational efficiency of a modified scattering kernel for full-coupled photon electron transport parallel computing with unstructured tetrahedral meshes,” Nuclear Engineering and Technology, vol. 46, no. 2, 263–272 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Kim, C.W. Lee, Y. Lee, D. Lee, and S. Cho, “Development of discrete ordinates code supporting unstructured tetrahedral mesh and applied in neutronics analysis for the Korea Helium Cooled Ceramic Reflector Test Blanket Module,” Fusion Engineering and Design, 89, 1172–1176 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Kim, C.W. Lee, Y. Lee, D. Lee, and S. Cho, “Preliminary study on applying discrete ordinates code supporting unstructured tetrahedral mesh to the 40-degree toroidal segment ITER model,” Fusion Science and Technology, 68, 652–656 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Hong, J.W. Kim, and Y. Lee, “Development of MUST (Multi-group Unstructured geometry SN Transport) Code,” Transaction of the Korean Nuclear Society Autumn Meeting, Gyeongju, Korea (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Kim, S.G. Hong, and Y. Lee, “MUST code verification and validation on the shielding test problems,” ICRS-12 & RPSD-2012,Nara, Japan (2012). [Google Scholar]
- C. Geuzaine, J.-F. Remacle, “Gmsh: a three-dimensional finite element mesh generator with built-in pre- and post-processing facilities,” Int. J. Numer. Meth. Eng. 79 (11) 1309–1331 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Wareing, J.M. McGhee, J.E. Morel, and S.D. Pautz, “Discontinuous finite element SN methods on three-dimensional unstructured grids,” Nuclear Science and Engineering,138, 256–268 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. McGhee, T.A. Wareing, and D.A. BarnettJr., Attila User’s Manual, Transpire Inc. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Lathrop and B.G. Carlson, Discrete ordinates angular quadrature of the neutron transport equation, LA-3186, Los Alamos National Laboratory (1965). [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Kim, C. Gil, and Y. Lee, “Validation of an ENDF/B-VII.0-based neutron and photon shielding library in MATXS-format,” Journal of the Korean Physical Society, vol. 59, no. 2, 1199-1202 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Barbara Chapman et al., Using OpenMP, The MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, London, England (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.