EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||6. Calculation Methods Monte Carlo & Deterministic|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- G. McKinney and E.T. Cheng, “MCNP Sensitivity Method Development and Applications,” Trans. Am. Nucl. Soc., 46, 278–279 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- G.W. McKinney and J.L. Iverson, “Verification of the MCNP Perturbation Technique,” Proc. 1996 Top. Mtg. Rad. Prot. Shielding, Vol. 2, 959-966, No. Falmouth, Mass., April 21-25 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- T. Goorley et al., “Initial MCNP6 Release Overview,” Nucl. Technol., 180, 298–315 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Favorite, “An Alternative Implementation of the Differential Operator (Taylor Series) Perturbation Method for Monte Carlo Criticality Problems,” Nucl. Sci. Eng., 142, 327–341 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Favorite, “On the Accuracy of the Differential Operator Monte Carlo Perturbation Method for Eigenvalue Problems,” Trans. Am. Nucl. Soc., 101, 460–462 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Favorite and D.K. Parsons, “Second-Order Cross Terms in Monte Carlo Differential Operator Perturbation Estimates,” Proc. Int. Conf. Mathematical Methods for Nuclear Applications, Salt Lake City, Utah, Sept. 9-13, CD-ROM (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mattingly, “Polyethylene-Reflected Plutonium Metal Sphere: Subcritical Neutron and Gamma Measurements,” Sandia National Laboratories Report SAND2009-5804 Revision 3 (Rev. July 2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Miller et al., “Computational Evaluation of Neutron Multiplicity Measurements of Polyethylene-Reflected Plutonium Metal,” Nucl. Sci. Eng., 176, 167-185 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Press et al., Numerical Recipes in FORTRAN: The Art of Scientific Computing, 2nd ed., Chap. 5.7 (reprinted with corrections) (Cambridge University Press, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Favorite et al., “Adjoint-Based Sensitivity and Uncertainty Analysis for Density and Composition: A User’s Guide,” Trans. Am. Nucl. Soc., 115, 669-672 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Favorite et al., “Adjoint-Based Sensitivity and Uncertainty Analysis for Density and Composition: A User’s Guide,” Nucl. Sci. Eng., 185, article in press (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.