EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||7. Poster Presentations|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- J.E. White, D.T. Ingersoll, R.Q. Wright, H.T. Hunter, C.O. Slater, N.M. Greene, R.E. MacFarlane, R.W. Roussin, Production and Testing of the Revised VITAMIN-B6 Fine-Group and the BUGLE-96 Broad-Group Neutron/Photon Cross-Section Libraries Derived from ENDF/B-VI.3 Nuclear Data, ORNL, Oak Ridge, ORNL-6795/R1, NUREG/CR 6214, Revision 1 (January 1995)
- P.F. Rose, ENDF/B-VI Summary Documentation, BNL, Brookhaven, BNL-NCS-17541 (ENDF-201) 4th Edition (October 1991)
- J.M. Risner, D. Wiarda, M.E. Dunn, T.M. Miller, D.E. Peplow, and B.W. Patton, Production and Testing of the VITAMIN-B7 Fine-Group and BUGLE-B7 Broad-Group Coupled Neutron/Gamma Cross-Section Libraries Derived from ENDF/B-VII.0 Nuclear Data, ORNL, Oak Ridge, ORNL/TM-2011/12, NUREG/CR-7045 (September 2011)
- M.B. Chadwick et al., ENDF/B-VII.0: Next Generation Evaluated Nuclear Data Library for Nuclear Science and Technology, Nuclear Data Sheets, Volume 107, Number 12, pp. 2931-3060 (December 2006) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- M. Pescarini, V. Sinitsa, R. Orsi, VITJEFF311.BOLIB - A JEFF-3.1.1 Multigroup Coupled (199 n + 42 γ) Cross Section Library in AMPX Format for Nuclear Fission Applications, ENEA-Bologna Technical Report UTFISSM-P9H6-003 (November 10, 2011); ENEA-Bologna Technical Report UTFISSM-P9H6-003 Revision 1 (March 14, 2013)
- The JEFF-3.1.1 Nuclear Data Library, JEFF Report 22, OECD-NEA Data Bank (2009)
- The JEFF-3.1 Nuclear Data Library, JEFF Report 21, OECD-NEA Data Bank (2006)
- I.I. Bondarenko, M.N. Nikolaev, L.P. Abagyan, N.O. Bazaziants, Group Constants for Nuclear Reactors Calculations (Consultants Bureau, New York, 1964)
- R. Orsi, BOT3P Version 5.3: A Pre/Post-Processor System for Transport Analysis, ENEA-Bologna Technical Report FPN-P9H6-011 (October 22, 2008)
- W.A. Rhoades, D.B. Simpson, The TORT Three-Dimensional Discrete Ordinates Neutron/Photon Transport Code (TORT Version 3), ORNL, Oak Ridge, ORNL/TM-13221 (October 1997) [CrossRef]
- DOORS3.1: One-, Two- and Three-Dimensional Discrete Ordinates Neutron/Photon Transport Code System, ORNL, Oak Ridge, RSIC Computer Code Collection CCC-650 (August 1996)
- R.E. Alcouffe, R.S. Baker, J.A. Dahl, S.A. Turner, R. Ward, PARTISN: A Time-Dependent, Parallel Neutral Particle Transport Code System, LANL, Los Alamos, LA-UR-08-07258 (Revised November 2008)
- A.M. Voloschenko, S.V. Gukov, V.P. Kryuchkov, A.A. Dubinin, O.V. Sumaneev, The CNCSN One-, Two- and Three-Dimensional Coupled Neutral and Charged Particle Discrete Ordinates Code Package, M&C-2005, Avignon, France (2005)
- G. Longoni, S.L. Anderson, Reactor Dosimetry Applications Using RAPTOR-M3G: A New Parallel 3-D Radiation Transport Code, ISRD-13, Akersloot, The Netherlands (2008)
- F.A. Alpan, J.A. Kulesza, Comparison of Standard Light Water Reactor Cross-Section Libraries Using the United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission Pressurized Water Reactor Standard Core Loading Benchmark Problem, ISRD-15, Aix-en-Provence, France (2014)
- M. Pescarini, V. Sinitsa, R. Orsi, M. Frisoni, BUGJEFF311.BOLIB - A JEFF-3.1.1 Broad-Group Coupled (47 n + 20 γ) Cross Section Library in FIDO-ANISN Format for LWR Shielding and Pressure Vessel Dosimetry Applications, ENEA-Bologna Technical Report UTFISSM-P9H6-002, (May 12, 2011); ENEA-Bologna Technical Report UTFISSM-P9H6-002 Revision 1 (March 14, 2013)
- American National Standard, American Nuclear Society, Neutron and Gamma-Ray Cross Sections for Nuclear Radiation Protection Calculations for Nuclear Power Plants, ANSI/ANS-6.1.2-1999 (Reapproved 2009)
- M. Pescarini, R. Orsi, M. Frisoni, VITJEFF32.BOLIB - A JEFF-3.2 Multi-Group Coupled (199 n + 42 γ) Cross Section Library in AMPX Format for Nuclear Fission Applications ENEA-Bologna Technical Report SICNUC-P9H6-002 (February 2016)
- R.E. MacFarlane, D.W. Muir, R.M. Boicourt, A.C. Kahler, The NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System, Version 2012, LANL, Los Alamos, LA-UR-12-27079 Rev, Updated for NJOY2012.50 (February 2015).
- V. Sinitsa, M. Pescarini, ENEA-Bologna 2007 Revision of the SCAMPI (ORNL) Nuclear Data Processing System, ENEA-Bologna Technical Report FPN-P9H6-006 (September 13, 2007)
- SCAMPI, ORNL, Oak Ridge, RSIC PSR-352, (September 1995). Available from OECD-NEA Data Bank as PSR-0352/06 SCAMPI, last version of the ENEA-Bologna 2007 Revision (see ) (July 2015)
- SCALE: A Comprehensive Modeling and Simulation Suite for Nuclear Safety Analysis and Design, ORNL, Oak Ridge, ORNL/TM-2005/39, Version 6.1 (June 2011)
- E. Sartori, VITAMIN-J, a 175 Group Neutron Cross Section Library Based on JEF-1 for Shielding Benchmark Calculations, OECD-NEA Data Bank, JEF/DOC-100 Preliminary (October 1985)
- C. Konno, K. Takakura, K. Kondo, S. Ohnishi, K. Ochiai and S. Sato, Important Remarks on Latest Multigroup Libraries, Progress in Nuclear Science and Technology, Vol. 2, pp. 341–345 (2011)
- C.R. Weisbin, R.W. Roussin, J.J. Wagschal, J.E. White, R.Q. Wright, VITAMIN-E: An ENDF/B-V Multigroup Cross-Section Library for LMFBR Core and Shield, LWR Shield, Dosimetry and Fusion Blanket Technology, ORNL, Oak Ridge, ORNL-5505 (ENDF-274) (February 1979)
- ICSBEP, OECD-NEA NSC, NEA/NSC/DOC(95)03 (September 2004 Edition)
- R.E. MacFarlane, NJOY-99, “README0”, ORNL, RSIC PSR-0480/02 (December 1999)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.