EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||7. Poster Presentations|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- A. Jemal, T. Murray, A. Samuels, A. Ghafoor, E. Ward, M.J. Thun, Cancer Statistics. American Cancer Society. 53: 5–26 (2003)
- J.I. Spicka, H.S. Kim, D.W. Oh, V. Marable, K. Fleury, Equal surface dose compensation. American Association of Medical Dosimetrists. 14: 287–290 (1989) [CrossRef]
- F. Biltekin, M. Yeğiner, G. Özyiğit, Investigating infield and out-of-field neutron contamination in highenergy medical linear accelerators based on the treatment factors of field size, depth, beam modifiers, and beam type. Physica Medica. 31: 517–523 (2015) [CrossRef]
- V. Vylet, J.C. Liu, Radiation Protection at High Energy Electron Accelerators. Oxford Journals., 96:333–343 (2011)
- B. Juste, S. Morató, R. Miró, G. Verdú, S. Díez, MCNP6 unstructured mesh application to estimate the photoneutron distribution and induced activity inside a linac bunker. Radiation Physics and Chemistry. (2016)
- International Commission on Radiological Protection. ICRP Publication 60, Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection (1990) (http://www.icrp.org/publication.asp?id=icrp%20publication%2060)
- R.M. Howell, M.S. Ferenci, Investigation of secondary neutron dose for 18 MV dynamic MLC IMRT delivery. American Association of Physicists in Medicine 32:786–793 (2005)
- J.P. Lin, W.C. Liu, C.C. Lin CC, Investigation of photoneutron dose equivalent from high-energy photons in radiotherapy. Applied Radiation and Isotopes, 65: 599–604 (2007) [CrossRef]
- L. Sajó-Bohus, H.R. Vega-Carrillo, H.S. Virk, SSNTD technique in photo-neutron applications. Solid State Phenomena. 239: 180–214 (2015) [CrossRef]
- E.D. Conrad, Transient Radiation Effects In Electronics. Advances in Nuclear Science and Technology. 3: 143–203 (1966)
- A. Naseria, A. Mesbahia, A review on photoneutrons characteristics in radiation therapy with high-energy photon beams. Reports of practical oncology and radiotherapy. 15: 138–144 (2010) [CrossRef]
- M. Králik, K. Turek, Characterisation of neutron fields around high energy X-ray radiotherapy machines. Rad. Prot. Dosim. 110: 503–507 (2004) [CrossRef]
- C.L. Allred, Effects of Radition On Silicon and Borosilicate Glass. MIT Materials Science and Engineering, Massachusetts (2003)
- A. Konefał, A. Orlefb, M. Dybekc, Z. Maniakowskib, K. Polaczek-Grelika, W. Zippera, Correlation between radioactivity induced inside the treatment room and the undesirable thermal/resonance neutron radiation produced by linac. Physica Medica. 24: 212–218 (2008) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- International Nuclear Data Committee, IAEA Annual Report, Atlas of Neutron Capture Cross Sections (1997) (http://www.iaea.org/inis/collection/NCLCollectionS http://www.iaea.org/inis/collection/nclcollectionstore/_Public/28/060/28060364.pdf)
- J.L. Lawson, J.M. Cork, The radioactive isotope indium. Physical Review. 52: 531–535 (1937) [CrossRef]
- J.R. Lamarsh, A.J. Baratta, Radiation Shielding. In: Horton MJ ed. Introduction to Nuclear Engineering. 3rd ed. New Jersey: Prentice Hall p: 548-604 (2001)
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Nuclear Data Services, 116In Decay Radiation Scheme (https://wwwnds.iaea.org/relnsd/vcharthtml/VChartHTML.html)
- H. Yücel, İ. Çobanbaş, A. Kolbaşı, A.Ö. Yüksel, V. Kaya, Measurement of Photo-Neutron Dose from an 18-MV Medical Linac Using a Foil Activation Method in View of Radiation Protection of Patients. Nuclear Engineering and Technology. 48: 525-532 (2016) [CrossRef]
- A. Esposito R. Bedogni, L. Lembo, M. Morelli, Determination of the neutron spectra around an 18MVmedical LINAC with a passive Bonner sphere spectrometer based on gold foils and TLD pairs, Radiation Measurements. 43: 1038-1043 (2008)
- M. Liu, S.S. Huang, W.S. ShanLiu, D.M. Yea, L.K. Pan LK, C.Y. Chen CY, Distribution of spatial photo neutrons inside a 70kg water phantom via neutron activation analysis. Applied Radiation and Isotopes. 68 : 1816–1821 (2010) [CrossRef]
- F. Sanchez, G. Madurga, R. Arrans, Neutron measurements around an 18 MV linac. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 15:259–265 (1989) [CrossRef]
- H.A. Nedaie, H. Darestani, N. Banaee, N. Shagholi, K. Mohammadi, A. Shahvar, E. Bayat, Neutron dose measurements of Varian and Elekta linacs by TLD600 and TLD700 dosimeters and comparison with MCNP calculations. Journal of Medical Physics. 39: 10–17 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.