EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||7. Poster Presentations|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- T.M. Jenkins, Neutron and photon measurements through concrete from a 15 GeV electron beam on a target-Comparison with models and calculations, Nuclear Instruments and Methods 159 265 (1979) [CrossRef]
- E.Braeuer, Radiation shielding for the 6 GeV, ESRF, ESRF/SHILED/88-04 (1988).
- Y.Asano & N.Sasamoto, Benchmark Experiment for Radiation Shielding around the Beam Dump of the SPring-8 Injector, J. of Nuclear Science and Technology Supple. 1 535-539 (2000)
- W.R. Nelson et al. The EGS4 code system, SLAC-265 UC-32 (1985)
- S.S. Dietrich et al. Atlas of photoneutron cross section obtained with monoenergetic photons, Atomic Data and Nucl. Data tables 38 (1988) [CrossRef]
- G.Battistoni et al. The FLUKA code : Discription and benchmarking, Proc. Of the Hadronic Shower Simulation Workshop 2006, AIP conf. proceeding 896, 31-49 (2007)
- A.Fasso et al. FLUKA a multi-particle transport code, CERN-2005-10 INFN/TC/05/11 SLAC-R-773 (2005)
- T.Sato et al. Particle and heavy ion transport code system PHITS, version 2.52, J. Nude. Sci. Technol. 50:9 913-923 (2013)
- S.Noda et al. Improvement of photonuclear reactionmodel below 140MeV in the PHITS code, J. Nude. Sci. and Techno1, 00223131.2014.923349, (2014)
- P.J. Griffin et al. User’s Manual for SNL-SAND-II Code, AFWL-TR 67-41, CCC-112 SAND93-3957 UC-713 (1969)
- T.Kai et al. DCHAIN-SP 2001 :High energy particle induced radioactivity calculation code, JAERI-Data-Code-2001-016 (2001) in Japanese
- N.Kishida, Methods used in photonuclear data evaluation at JNDC, Proc. Int. Synposium on Nuclear Data Eval BNL 598 (1992)
- T.A. Gabriel et al., PICA Monte Carlo Medium-Energy photon-induced intranuclear Cascade Analysis Code System, ORNL CCC-160 (1972)
- X-5 Monte Carlo Team. MCNP-A General Monte Carlo N-Particle Transport Code, Version 5, LA-UR-03-1987 (1987)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.