EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||7. Poster Presentations|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- Y. Yamazaki ed., “Accelerator Technical Design Report for High-Intensity Proton Accelerator Project, J-PARC”, KEK Report 2002-13 and JAERI-Tech 2003-44 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- K. Hasegawa, “Commissioning of energy upgraded linac of J-PARC”, Proc. LINAC14, TUI0B03 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Maruta, Y. Liu, K. Futatsukawa, T. Miyao, M. Ikegami, A. Miura, “Commissioning of energy upgraded linac of J-PARC”, Proc. IPAC15, THPF040 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Koseki, H. Hasegawa, “Present Status of J-PARC -After the Shutdown Due to the Radioactive Material Leak Accident-”, Proc. IPAC14, THPME061 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hotchi, “Commissioning the 400 MeV Linac at J-PARC and High Intensity Operation of the J-PARC RCS”, Proc. IPAC14, TUXA01 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Yamakawa, M. Yoshimoto, M. Kinsho, “Measurements and PHITS Monte Carlo Estimations of Residual Activities Induced by the 181 MeV Proton Beam in the Injection Area at J-PARC RCS Ring”, JPS Conf. Proc. 8, 012017 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hotchi, N. Tani, Y. Watanabe, “Numerical study for beam loss occurring for wide-ranging transverse injection painting and its mitigation scenario in the J-PARC 3-GeV RCS”, NIM. Sect. A 778, 102-114 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hotchi, N. Tani, Y. Watanabe, H. Harada, S. Kato, K. Okabe, P. K. Saha, F. Tamura, M. Yoshimoto, “Beam loss caused by edge focusing of injection bump magnets and its mitigation in the 3-GeV rapid cycling synchrotron of the Japan Proton Accelerator Research Complex”, Phys. Rev. Accel. Beams 19, 010401 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- “Information of the target problem at the MLF’, http://j-parcjp/researcher/MatLife/en/news/20151127.html [Google Scholar]
- “On the restarting of Materials/Life Science Facility operation” http://j-parcjp/en/topics/20151225MLFtopics.html [Google Scholar]
- K. Yamamoto et al., “A malfunction of the Beam Collimator System in J-PARC 3 GeV Rapid Cycling Synchrotoron”, Proc. PASJ2013, MOP007 (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kinsho, Y. Saito, Z. Kabeya, K. Tajiri, T. Nakamura, K. Abe, T. Nagayama, D. Nishizawa, N. Ogiwara, “Development of alumina ceramics vacuum duct for the 3 GeV-RCS of the J-PARC project”, Vacuum, 73, 187–193 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Jeanneret, Phys. Rev. ST-AB 1, 081001 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- K. Yamamoto, Phys. Rev. ST-AB 11, 123501 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- K. Yamamoto, “The beam collimator system of J-PARC rapid cycling synchrotron”, Proc. 42nd ICFA advanced beam dynamics workshop, HB2008 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- II. Hotchi, “Recent progress of J-PARC RCS beam commissioning —Toward realizing the 1-MW output beam power”, Proc. IPAC15, TUBB3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.