EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||7. Poster Presentations|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- Y. Yamazaki ed., “Accelerator Technical Design Report for High-Intensity Proton Accelerator Project, J-PARC”, KEK Report 2002-13 and JAERI-Tech 2003-44 (2003)
- K. Hasegawa, “Commissioning of energy upgraded linac of J-PARC”, Proc. LINAC14, TUI0B03 (2014)
- T. Maruta, Y. Liu, K. Futatsukawa, T. Miyao, M. Ikegami, A. Miura, “Commissioning of energy upgraded linac of J-PARC”, Proc. IPAC15, THPF040 (2015)
- T. Koseki, H. Hasegawa, “Present Status of J-PARC -After the Shutdown Due to the Radioactive Material Leak Accident-”, Proc. IPAC14, THPME061 (2014)
- H. Hotchi, “Commissioning the 400 MeV Linac at J-PARC and High Intensity Operation of the J-PARC RCS”, Proc. IPAC14, TUXA01 (2014)
- E. Yamakawa, M. Yoshimoto, M. Kinsho, “Measurements and PHITS Monte Carlo Estimations of Residual Activities Induced by the 181 MeV Proton Beam in the Injection Area at J-PARC RCS Ring”, JPS Conf. Proc. 8, 012017 (2015)
- H. Hotchi, N. Tani, Y. Watanabe, “Numerical study for beam loss occurring for wide-ranging transverse injection painting and its mitigation scenario in the J-PARC 3-GeV RCS”, NIM. Sect. A 778, 102-114 (2015)
- H. Hotchi, N. Tani, Y. Watanabe, H. Harada, S. Kato, K. Okabe, P. K. Saha, F. Tamura, M. Yoshimoto, “Beam loss caused by edge focusing of injection bump magnets and its mitigation in the 3-GeV rapid cycling synchrotron of the Japan Proton Accelerator Research Complex”, Phys. Rev. Accel. Beams 19, 010401 (2016) [CrossRef]
- “Information of the target problem at the MLF’, http://j-parcjp/researcher/MatLife/en/news/20151127.html
- “On the restarting of Materials/Life Science Facility operation” http://j-parcjp/en/topics/20151225MLFtopics.html
- K. Yamamoto et al., “A malfunction of the Beam Collimator System in J-PARC 3 GeV Rapid Cycling Synchrotoron”, Proc. PASJ2013, MOP007 (in Japanese).
- M. Kinsho, Y. Saito, Z. Kabeya, K. Tajiri, T. Nakamura, K. Abe, T. Nagayama, D. Nishizawa, N. Ogiwara, “Development of alumina ceramics vacuum duct for the 3 GeV-RCS of the J-PARC project”, Vacuum, 73, 187–193 (2004) [CrossRef]
- J. B. Jeanneret, Phys. Rev. ST-AB 1, 081001 (1998).
- K. Yamamoto, Phys. Rev. ST-AB 11, 123501 (2008).
- K. Yamamoto, “The beam collimator system of J-PARC rapid cycling synchrotron”, Proc. 42nd ICFA advanced beam dynamics workshop, HB2008 (2008).
- II. Hotchi, “Recent progress of J-PARC RCS beam commissioning —Toward realizing the 1-MW output beam power”, Proc. IPAC15, TUBB3 (2015)
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.