EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||7. Poster Presentations|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- Hyunduk Kim et al., Radioactivity evaluation for the KSTAR TOKAMAK, Radiation Protection Dosimetry, Vol. 116, No. 1-4 pp. 24-27 (2005)
- M.S. Cheon et al., Diagnostic neutron activation system for KSTAR, 2nd International Workshop on Fast Neutron Detectors and Applications (2011)
- FDS TEAM collaboration, Y. Wu, CAD-based interface program for fusion neutron transport simulation, Fusion engineering and Design 84 (2009)
- Y. Chen, U. Fischer, ITER-FEAT, Shutdown dose rate analysis by Rigorous method final report on Contract EFDA/00-564 FZK Internet Bericht IRS Nr. 9/01, FUSION Nr. 177 (2001)
- Y. Chen, U. Fischer, Rigorous MCNP based shutdown dose rate calculations: computational scheme, verification calculations and applications, ITER Fusion Eng. Des. 63/64 107–114 (2002)
- H. Iida, D. Valenza, R. Plenteda, R. T. Santoro AND J. Dietz, Radiation Shielding for ITER to allow for Hands-on Maintenance inside the Cryostat, J. of Nuc. Sci. and Tech., Supplement 1. 235–242 (2000) [CrossRef]
- L. Petrizzi, H. Iida, D. Valenza and P. Batistoni, Improvement and benchmarking of the new shutdown dose estimation method by Monte Carlo code, Advanced Monte Carlo for Radiation Physics, Particle Transport Simulation and Applications, Proceedings of the MC2000 conference 23-26 Oct. 2000 Lisbon, Portugal. Springer 865-870 (2001)
- J. F. Briestmaister, Ed, MCNPTM,--a general MonteCarlo N-particle transport code, Version 4C3, Los Alamos Nat. Lab. Report, LA13709-M (2000)
- R. Forrest, FISPACT-2007 User Manual EASY 2007 Documentation Series UKAEA FUS 534 (2007)
- ENEA Italian Agency for New Technologies Energy and the Environment Nuclear Fusion division, 1997 Progress report
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.