EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||7. Poster Presentations|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- Hyunduk Kim et al., Radioactivity evaluation for the KSTAR TOKAMAK, Radiation Protection Dosimetry, Vol. 116, No. 1-4 pp. 24-27 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Cheon et al., Diagnostic neutron activation system for KSTAR, 2nd International Workshop on Fast Neutron Detectors and Applications (2011) [Google Scholar]
- FDS TEAM collaboration, Y. Wu, CAD-based interface program for fusion neutron transport simulation, Fusion engineering and Design 84 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, U. Fischer, ITER-FEAT, Shutdown dose rate analysis by Rigorous method final report on Contract EFDA/00-564 FZK Internet Bericht IRS Nr. 9/01, FUSION Nr. 177 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, U. Fischer, Rigorous MCNP based shutdown dose rate calculations: computational scheme, verification calculations and applications, ITER Fusion Eng. Des. 63/64 107–114 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- H. Iida, D. Valenza, R. Plenteda, R. T. Santoro AND J. Dietz, Radiation Shielding for ITER to allow for Hands-on Maintenance inside the Cryostat, J. of Nuc. Sci. and Tech., Supplement 1. 235–242 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Petrizzi, H. Iida, D. Valenza and P. Batistoni, Improvement and benchmarking of the new shutdown dose estimation method by Monte Carlo code, Advanced Monte Carlo for Radiation Physics, Particle Transport Simulation and Applications, Proceedings of the MC2000 conference 23-26 Oct. 2000 Lisbon, Portugal. Springer 865-870 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Briestmaister, Ed, MCNPTM,--a general MonteCarlo N-particle transport code, Version 4C3, Los Alamos Nat. Lab. Report, LA13709-M (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. Forrest, FISPACT-2007 User Manual EASY 2007 Documentation Series UKAEA FUS 534 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- ENEA Italian Agency for New Technologies Energy and the Environment Nuclear Fusion division, 1997 Progress report [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.