EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||8. Special Sessions|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- JAEA, Report in Japanese (2016), pp 102-119 http://radioactivity.nsr.go.jp/ja/list/564/list-1.html
- JAEA, Database for Radioactive Substance Monitoring Data, http://emdb.jaea.go.jp/emdb/
- UNSCEAR, UNSCEAR 2013 Report Volume 1 (2013)
- Report written in Japanes, http://www.pref.tochigi.lg.jp/e04/documents/documents/documents/report.pdf
- T. Iimoto et al., Measures of a Local Government in Tokyo Metropolitan Area on Environmental Radioactive Conteamination due to Fukushima Dai-ichi Nuclear Power Plant Accident and Related Discussion, Radiation Biology Research Communications 48 (1), pp. 15-38 (2013)
- H. Yoshida et al., Survey Report on Personal Dose Equivalent and Indoor and Outdoor Staying Time for Children in the Southern Miyagi Prefecture after the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Accident, RADIOISOTOPES Vol. 64 No. 5, pp. 319-333 (2015)
- H. Yoshida et al., Effect of Shieldings on Ambient Equivalent Dose Rate Reduction Inside Resident’s House after the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Accident, RADIOISOTOPES Vol. 62 No. 4, pp. 203-210 (2013)
- JAEA, Report in Japanese (2016), http://radioactivity.nsr.go.jp/ja/contents/12000/11995/33/part2.pdf
- H.J. Gale, D.L.O. Humphreys and E.M.R. Fisher, Weathering of Caesium-137 of soil, Nature, 4916, 257-261 (1964) [CrossRef]
- JAEA, Report in Japanese (2014), http://radioactivity.nsr.go.jp/ja/list/504/list-1.html
- The Japan Chemical Analysis Center, Environmental Radioactivity and Radiation in Japan, http://www.kankyohoshano.go.jp/study_menu.html
- Takahara, S., Iijima M., Shimada K., Kimura M. and Homma T., Probabilistic Assessment of Doses to the Public Living in Areas Contaminated by the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Accident, Radiation Monitoring and Dose Estimation of the Fukushima Nuclear Accident, pp. 197–214 (2014) [CrossRef]
- IAEA, Generic procedures for assessment and response during a radiological emergency, IAEA-TECDOC 1162, pp.1-181 (2000)
- ICRP, Conversion Coefficients for use in Radiological Protection against External Radiation, ICRP Publication 74, Ann. ICRP 26 pp.3-4 (1996)
- UNSCEAR, METHODOLOGY FOR THE ASSESSMENT OF DOSE FROM EXTERNAL EXPOSURE AND INHALATION OF RADIOACTIVE MATERIAL, UNSCEAR 2013 Report, ATTACHMENT C-12 (2013)
- Saito K, Ambient dose equivalent conversion coefficients for radionuclides exponentially distributed in the ground, Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, 51, pp. 1274-1287 (2014) [CrossRef]
- K. Akahane et al., NIRS external dose estimation system for Fukushima residents after the Fukushima Dai-ichi NPP accident., Sci Rep. 2013; 3 pp.1670 (2013)
- UNSCEAR, EFFECTIVE DOSES IN JAPAN FOR THE FIRST YEAR, UNSCEAR 2013 Report, ATTACHMENT C-14 (2013)
- UNSCEAR, TOTAL EFFECTIVE DOSES IN JAPAN FOR 10-YEAR AND LIFETIME EXPOSURE, UNSCEAR 2013 Report, ATTACHMENT C-19 (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.