EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||8. Special Sessions|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- Nuclear Emergency Response Headquarters Government of Japan, Report of Japan Government to the IAEA Ministerial Conference on Nuclear Safety ‒ The accident at TEPCO’s Fukushima Nuclear Power Stations June 2011, Available at http://japan.kantei.go.jp/kan/topics/201106/iaea_houkokusho_e.html. Accessed on 24 August 2016.
- The National Diet of Japan. The official report of the Fukushima Nuclear Accident Independent Investigation Commission. 2012, Available at http://warp.da.ndl.go.jp/info:ndljp/pid/3856371/naiic.go.jp. Accessed on 24 August 2016 (in Japanese).
- E Kim, O Kurihara, T Suzuki, M Matsumoto, K Fukutsu, Y Yamada, N Sugiura, M Akashi, Proc. of the first NIRS symposium on reconstruction of early internal dose in the TEPCO Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power station accident, NIRS-M-252 (2012), Available at http://www.nirs.qst.go.jp/publication/irregular/pdf/nirs_m_252.pdf. Accessed on 24 August 2016.
- S Tokonami, M Hosoda, S Akiba, A Sorimachi, I Kashiwakura and M Balonov, Sci. Rep. 2, 507 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- N Matsuda, A Kumagai, A Ohtsuru, N Morita, M Miura, M Yoshida, T Kudo, N Takamura and S Yamashita, Radiat. Res. 179, 663 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- N Kamada, O Saito, S Endo, A Kimura, K Shizuma, J. Environ. Radioact. 110, 84 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- T Momose, C Takada, T Nakagawa, K Kanai, O Kurihara, N Tsujimura, Y Ohi, T Murayama, T Suzuki, Y Uezu and S Furuta, Proceedomgs of the first NIRS symposium on reconstruction of early internal dose in the TEPCO Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power station accident, NIRS-M-252 (2012)
- E Kim, O Kurihara, N Kunishima, T Nakano, K Tani, M Hachiya, T Momose, T Ishikawa, Sh Tokonami, M Hosoda, and M Akashi, Health Phys (to be published)
- H Terada, H Nagai, A Furuno, T Kakefuda. T Harayama, M Chino. WSPEEDI 2nd version. J. At. Energy Soc. Jpn. 7, 257 (2008). (in Japanese)
- T Ishikawa, S Yasumura, K Ozasa, K Kobashi, H Yasuda, M Miyazaki, K Akahane, Sh Yonai, A Ohtsuru, A Sakai, R Sakata, K Kamiya and M Abe, Sci. Rep. 5, 12712 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- H Terada, G Katata, M Chino and H Nagai, J. Environ. Radioact. 112, 141 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- G Katata, M Chino, T Kobayashi, H Terada, M Ota, H Nagai, M Kajino, R Draxler, M C Hort, A Malo, T Torii and Y Sanada, Atoms. Chem. Phys. 15, 1029 (2015) [CrossRef]
- United Nation Scientific Committee on the Effect of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR). UNSCEAR 2013 report volume 1, Scientific Annex A (2014)
- E Kim, O Kurihara, N Kunishima, T Momose, T Ishikawa, M Akashi, J. Radiat. Res. 57 (S1), 1118 (2016)
- O Kurihara, E Kim, K Fukutsu, M Matsumoto, S Soheigh., K Akahane, K Sakai. Radiation Monitoring and Dose Estimation of the Fukushima Nuclear Accident, Takahashi S ed., Speinger Open, 177 (2014) [CrossRef]
- International Commission on Radiological Protection, Age-dependent doses to the members of the public from intake of radionuclides: Part 4 inhalation dose coefficients. ICRP Publication 71. Ann. ICRP 25 (3-4), (1995)
- International Commission on Radiological Protection. Compendium of dose coefficients based on ICRP Publication 60. ICRP Publication 119. Ann. ICRP 41 (Suppl.), (2012)
- S M Shinkarev, K V Kotenko, E O Granovskaya et al., Radiat. Prot. Dosim. 164, 51 (2015) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.