EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||8. Special Sessions|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- WHO, Preliminary dose estimation from the nuclear accident after the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami (2012). [Google Scholar]
- UNCEAR, UNSCEAR 2013 Report to the General Assembly with scientific annexes (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Hirakawa S., et al., “Surveys of Food Distribution Just after the Nuclear Accident and Challenges”, Journal of Japan Society for Safety Engineering, 53 (3), p167-p172, 2014 (in japanese). [Google Scholar]
- Harada, K.H., T. Niisoe, M. Imanaka et al., “Radiation dose rates now and in the future for residents neighboring restricted areas of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant.” Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111 (10): E914-923 (2014). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tsutumi T., et al., “Estimation of the Committed Effective Dose of Radioactive Cesium and Potassium by the Market Basket Method”, Journal of the Food Hygienic Society of Japan, 54 (1), p7-13, 2013 (in japanese). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yamaguchi I., et al., “Dose estimation from food intake due to the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant accident”, 62 (2), p138-143, 2013 (in japanese). [Google Scholar]
- Terada H., et al., “Development of worldwide version of system for prediction of environmental emergency dose information: WSPEEDI 2nd version”, Journal of the Atomic Energy Society of Japan, 7, p257–p267, 2008 (in japanese). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, “The Survey Results of Radioactive Materials in Tap Water” (in japanese) Available at : < http://www.mhlw.go.jp/file/06-Seisakujouhou-10900000-Kenkoukyoku/1_houshasei_110719_m1.pdf> [Accessed 23 August 2016] [Google Scholar]
- ICRP, “Compendium of Dose Coefficients based on ICRP Publication 60”, ICRP Publication 119. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Iitate Village, “Record of Devastation from the Great East Japan Earthquake and TEPCO Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station Accident (First Edition) – Progress Made in the First Two Years after the Disaster”, 2013(in japanese). Available < http://archive.vill.iitate.fukushima.jp/dsearch/ics/view_data.php?dataId=0005639> [Accessed 23 August 2016] [Google Scholar]
- Health, labour and science research grant “Comprehensive study on risk evaluation and control of water quality in tap water” Contribution section meeting report(in japanese). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare press release, 2011. Available at : <http://www.mhlw.go.jp/english/policy/health/water_supply/dl/7-1_march_21_02.pdf> [Accessed 23 August 2016] [Google Scholar]
- Brown J. and Simmonds J. R., “FARMLAND: a dynamic model for the transfer of radionuclides through terrestrial foodchains. National Radiological Protection Board.”, NRPB-R273, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Sherwood J. (private communication). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, “Database of radioactive substances in food”. Available at: <http://www.radioactivity-db.info/search.aspx>[Accessed 23 August 2016] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.