EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20173rd International Conference on Theoretical and Experimental Studies in Nuclear Applications and Technology (TESNAT 2017)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- F.H. Attix Introduction to Radiological Physics and Radiation Dosimetry. John Wiley & Sons (1986) [Google Scholar]
- NIST, www.physics.nist.gov/PhysRefData/Star/Text/contents.html, Last accessed: 01.05.2017 [Google Scholar]
- SRIM – The stopping and range of ions in matter., Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section B: Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms, 268(11-12): 1818–1823 (2010) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Andreo. Monte Carlo techniques in medical radiation physics. Phys. Med. Biol.; 36(7): 861–920 (1991). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Briesmeister MCNP-A general Monte Carlo N-particle transport code, Version 4B. Los Alamos National Laboratory Report; LA-12625-M (1997). [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Waters. MCNPX User's Manual, Version 2.3.0, LA-UR-02- 2607 (2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.