EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 156, 2017Regional Conference on Nuclear Physics (RCNP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||23 October 2017|
- WNA, (2015). Nuclear Share Figures, 2004-2014. World Nuclear Association. Web article from: http://www.world-nuclear.org/info/Facts-and-Figures/Nuclear-generation-by-country/ [Extracted at 19th January 2016].
- Jewell, J., (2011). Ready for nuclear energy?: An assessment of capacities and motivations for launching new national nuclear power programs. Energy Policy. 39, 1041–1155 [CrossRef]
- WNA, (2016). Emerging Nuclear Energy Countries. World Nuclear Association. Web article from: http://www.world-nuclear.org/info/Country-Profiles/Others/Emerging-Nuclear-Energy-Countries/ [Extracted at 19th January 2016].
- Basri, N.A., Ramli, A.T., Aliyu, A.B.S., (2015). Malaysia energy strategy towards sustainability: a panoramic overview of the benefits and challenges. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 42, 1094–1105. [CrossRef]
- Aliyu, A.B.S., Ramli, A.T., Salleh, M.A., (2015). Assessment of potential human health and environmental impacts of a nuclear power plant (NPP) based on atmospheric modeling. Atmosfera. 28(1), 13–26. [CrossRef]
- IAEA, (2003). Site Evaluation For Nuclear Installations. International Atomic Energy Agency. Vienna, Austria.
- AELB, (2011). Guideline For Site Evaluation For Nuclear Power Plant. Atomic Energy Licensing Board.
- Pasquill, F. (1961). The estimation of the dispersion of windborne material. The Meteorological Magazine, vol 90, No. 1063, pp 33–49.
- Homann, S.G. and Aluzzi, F., (2014). HotSpot Health Physics Codes User's Guide Version 3.0. National Atmospheric Release Advisory Center, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, California, 198 pp.
- Department of Statistics, (2010). Basic Population Characteristics by Administrative Districts. Census Report 2010. Malaysia Department of Statistics. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Hirose, K. (2012). 2011 Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant accident: summary of regional radioactive deposition monitoring results. Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, 111, 13–17. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Korsakissok, I., Mathieu, A., & Didier, D. (2013). Atmospheric dispersion and ground deposition induced by the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant accident: A local- scale simulation and sensitivity study. Atmospheric Environment, 70, 267–279. [CrossRef]
- Katata, G., Ota, M., Terada, H., Chino, M., & Nagai, H. (2012). Atmospheric discharge and dispersion of radionuclides during the Fukushima Dai-ichi Nuclear Power Plant accident. Part I: Source term estimation and local-scale atmospheric dispersion in early phase of the accident. Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, 109, 103–113 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.