EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 156, 2017Regional Conference on Nuclear Physics (RCNP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||23 October 2017|
- WNA, (2015). Nuclear Share Figures, 2004-2014. World Nuclear Association. Web article from: http://www.world-nuclear.org/info/Facts-and-Figures/Nuclear-generation-by-country/ [Extracted at 19th January 2016]. [Google Scholar]
- Jewell, J., (2011). Ready for nuclear energy?: An assessment of capacities and motivations for launching new national nuclear power programs. Energy Policy. 39, 1041–1155 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WNA, (2016). Emerging Nuclear Energy Countries. World Nuclear Association. Web article from: http://www.world-nuclear.org/info/Country-Profiles/Others/Emerging-Nuclear-Energy-Countries/ [Extracted at 19th January 2016]. [Google Scholar]
- Basri, N.A., Ramli, A.T., Aliyu, A.B.S., (2015). Malaysia energy strategy towards sustainability: a panoramic overview of the benefits and challenges. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 42, 1094–1105. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aliyu, A.B.S., Ramli, A.T., Salleh, M.A., (2015). Assessment of potential human health and environmental impacts of a nuclear power plant (NPP) based on atmospheric modeling. Atmosfera. 28(1), 13–26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IAEA, (2003). Site Evaluation For Nuclear Installations. International Atomic Energy Agency. Vienna, Austria. [Google Scholar]
- AELB, (2011). Guideline For Site Evaluation For Nuclear Power Plant. Atomic Energy Licensing Board. [Google Scholar]
- Pasquill, F. (1961). The estimation of the dispersion of windborne material. The Meteorological Magazine, vol 90, No. 1063, pp 33–49. [Google Scholar]
- Homann, S.G. and Aluzzi, F., (2014). HotSpot Health Physics Codes User's Guide Version 3.0. National Atmospheric Release Advisory Center, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, California, 198 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Department of Statistics, (2010). Basic Population Characteristics by Administrative Districts. Census Report 2010. Malaysia Department of Statistics. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- Hirose, K. (2012). 2011 Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant accident: summary of regional radioactive deposition monitoring results. Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, 111, 13–17. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Korsakissok, I., Mathieu, A., & Didier, D. (2013). Atmospheric dispersion and ground deposition induced by the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant accident: A local- scale simulation and sensitivity study. Atmospheric Environment, 70, 267–279. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Katata, G., Ota, M., Terada, H., Chino, M., & Nagai, H. (2012). Atmospheric discharge and dispersion of radionuclides during the Fukushima Dai-ichi Nuclear Power Plant accident. Part I: Source term estimation and local-scale atmospheric dispersion in early phase of the accident. Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, 109, 103–113 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.