EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 157, 201722 Topical Conference on Radio-Frequency Power in Plasmas
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 October 2017|
- ITER Council Press release : http://www.iter.org/doc/www/content/com/Lists/list _items/Attachments/708/2016_11_IC-19.pdf
- ICRF scenarios for the ITER non-active phase , Mireille Schneider, this conference (to be published)
- Progress in High Power Test of R&D Source for ITER ICRF system, A. Mukherjee, 26th IAEA Fusion Energy Conference (FEC-2016), 17-22 OCT 2016, Kyoto, Japan
- THALES Electron Devices activities for ITER and satellites projects in plasma heating solutions - Recent results, Stephane Bethuys, this conference
- Status of the ITER Ion Cyclotron Heating and Current Drive System, P.Lamalle et al., AIP Conference Proceedings;2015, Vol. 1689 Issue 1
- Developments in the Testing of ITER Ion Cyclotron Transmission Line Components, R.G. Goulding, this conference
- RF Characterisations of High Current Steady-State Sliding Contacts for the ITER ICRH Antenna, J.Hillairet, this conference
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.