EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 157, 201722 Topical Conference on Radio-Frequency Power in Plasmas
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 October 2017|
- G. Gantenbein, et al., J. Infrared Milli Terahertz Waves, 32, no. 3, pp. 320–328, Dec. 2011. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- T. Rzesnicki, et al., IRMMW-THz 2015, proc. 3134554, Hong Kong, Aug. 23–28, 2015.
- J.-P. Hogge, et al., IRMMW-THz 2016, Copenhagen, Denmark, Sep 25-30, 2016.
- T. Rzesnicki, et al., Fusion Eng. Des., published on-line, Feb. 2017.
- T. Rzesnicki, et al., 37th International Conference on Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves, NSW, Australia, 2012.
- I. Gr. Pagonakis, et al., Phys. Plasmas, 24, no. 3, 2017.
- I. Gr. Pagonakis, et al., 9th Int. Workshop Strong Microwaves and Terahertz Waves: Sources and Applications, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, 24-30 July 2014.
- A. Schlaich, et al., IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., 61, no. 12, pp. 4660–4666, Dec 2013. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.