EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 158, 2017The XXIII International Workshop “High Energy Physics and Quantum Field Theory” (QFTHEP 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Extensions of the Standard Model and Searches for new physics at the LHC and future colliders|
|Published online||24 October 2017|
- S.P. Martin (1997) adv. Ser. Direct. High Energy Phys. 18, 1 (1998) [CrossRef]
- ATLAS Collaboration JINST 3, S08003 (2008)
- L. Evans, P. Bryant, JINST 3, S08001 (2008) [CrossRef]
- ATLAS Collaboration ATLAS-CONF- 2017 -022 https://cds.cern.ch/record/2258145
- ATLAS Collaboration, arXiv: 1708. 03247[hep-ex]
- CMS Collaboration, Phys. Rev. D 96, 032003 (2017) [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration, arXiv: 1705. 04650[hep-ex]
- CMS Collaboration, CMS-PAS-SUS- 17-001 http://cds.cern.ch/record/2256753
- ATLAS Collaboration, JHEP 10, 134 (2015)
- ATLAS Collaboration, arXiv: 1704. 08493[hep-ex]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Eur. Phys. J. C 76, 683 (2016)
- ATLAS Collaboration, Phys. Rev. D 93, 112015 (2016)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.