EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 158, 2017The XXIII International Workshop “High Energy Physics and Quantum Field Theory” (QFTHEP 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Detectors and Data Processing for Future Experiments in High Energy Physics|
|Published online||24 October 2017|
- H.-G. Moser, Progress in Particle and Nuclear, Physics Silicon detector systems in high energy physics, p. 186–237, (2009)
- G. Lutz, Semiconductor Radiation Detectors, (2007) [CrossRef]
- A.S Brogna, S. Buzzetti, C.J. Schmidt et al., The n-XYTER Reference Manual, (2009)
- P. Kharlamov, Testing of self-triggered readout electronics for double-sided microstrip silicon sensors based on n-XYTER ASIC, Summer students program at JINR (2015)
- Kasinski K., Kleczek R. and Szczygiel R., Front-end readout electronics considerations for Silicon Tracking System and Muon Chamber, Journal of Instrumentation, V. 11 (2016)
- J.M. Heuser, W.F.J. Müller, V. Pugatch et al., Technical Design Report for the CBM : Silicon Tracking System (STS), (2013).
- T.O. Ablyazimov, P.G. Akishin, V.P. Akishina et al., Conceptual Design Report BM@N — Baryonic Matter at Nuclotron, (2013)
- A.N. Sissakian, A.S. Sorin, V.D. Kekelidze et al., The MultiPurpose Detector - MPD to study Heavy Ion Collisions at NICA (Conceptual Design Report), (2011)
- Dementyev D., Shitenkov M., and Kharlamov P., Thermal tests of CBM STS prototype modules on CF-frames, Compressed Baryonic Matter Experiment at FAIR - Progress Report 2016, (2017)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.