EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 158, 2017The XXIII International Workshop “High Energy Physics and Quantum Field Theory” (QFTHEP 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Detectors and Data Processing for Future Experiments in High Energy Physics|
|Published online||24 October 2017|
- Search for anomalous Wtb couplings and flavour-changing neutral currents in t-channel single top quark production in pp collisions at sqrt(s)= 7 and 8 TeV. CMS Collaboration. Oct 11, 2016 - 40 pages JHEP 1702 (2017) 028 [Google Scholar]
- Neal, R. M. (1994) Bayesian Learning for Neural Networks, Ph.D. Thesis, Dept. of Computer Science, University of Toronto, 195 pages [Google Scholar]
- Neal, R. M. (1992) “Bayesian training of backpropagation networks by the hybrid Monte Carlo method”, Technical Report CRG-TR-92-1, Dept. of Computer Science, University of Toronto, 21 pages [Google Scholar]
- Searching for Exotic Particles in High-Energy Physics with Deep Learning - Baldi, Pierre et al. Nature Commun. 5 (2014) 4308 arXiv:1402.4735 [hep-ph] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.cs.toronto.edu/∼radford/fbm.software.html [Google Scholar]
- https://www.tensorflow.org/ [Google Scholar]
- https://keras.io/ [Google Scholar]
- Dropout: A Simple Way to Prevent Neural Networks from Overfltting - Nitish Srivastava, Geoffrey Hinton, Alex Krizhevsky,Ilya Sutskever, Ruslan Salakhutdinov. Journal of Machine Learning Research 15 (2014) 1929-1958 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.