EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2017XIV All-Russian School-Conference of Young Scientists with International Participation “Actual Problems of Thermal Physics and Physical Hydrodynamics”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- V. A. Fedorov, O. O. Mil'man, D. V. Fedorov, A. M. Trinoga, Energy Saving Technology of Electrical Energy Production at Natural Gas Swapping through Pipeline System Mos. Gos. Tekhn. Univ., Moscow, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Artemov, K. B. Minko, G. G. Yan'kov, Therm. Eng., 62, 897 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. P. Volkov, Modelling of processes of combustion and pyrolysis of solid fuel ID MEI, Moscow, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://www.anes.ch12655.tmweb.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Gosman, E. Ioannides, J. Energy, 7, 482 (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. C. Wilcox, AIAA J., 46, 2823 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ghetti, Investigation of Entrainment Phenomena In Inertial Separators University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. Gonzalez-Tello, F. Camacho, J. Vicaria, P. Gonzalez, Powder Technol, 186, 278 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ueda, Bull. JSME, 45, 127 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.