EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2017XIV All-Russian School-Conference of Young Scientists with International Participation “Actual Problems of Thermal Physics and Physical Hydrodynamics”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- Chinnov and A., O. Kabov, High Temperature, 42, 2 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zaitsev, D.Kabov, O. Cheverda, V. Bufetov, N. High temperature, 42, 3 (2004) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Hirokawa, T. Ohta and H., O. Kabov, Interfacial Phenomena and Heat Transfer, 3, 3 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Zaitsev, D. Rodionov and D. Kabov, O. Technical Physics Letters, 35, 7 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Jungho, K. International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 28, 4 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Bar-Cohen, A. Intrachip/interchip enhanced cooling fundamentals DARPA, Microsystems Technlogy Office (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Cheverda, V. Marchuc, I. Karachevsky, A. Orlik and A. Kabov, O. Thermophysics and Aeromechanics, 23, 3 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Fan, J. Wilson and M. Kapur, N. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 356 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Maurer and T. Janoske, U. Computational Methods in Multiphase Flow, 8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Wu and Jie Huang, Jun-Jie Journal of Applied Physics, 118, 044902 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.