EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2017XI International Symposium on Photon Echo and Coherent Spectroscopy (PECS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Plenary lectures and invited talks|
|Published online||31 October 2017|
- M.A. Hoefer, M.J. Ablowitz, I. Coddington et al., Phys. Rev. A 74, 023623 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Xu, M. Conforti, A. Kudlinski et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 118, 254101 (2017). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kamchatnov, Nonlinear Periodic Waves and Their Modulations, (World Scientific, Singapore, 2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kamchatnov, Y.-H. Kuo, T.-C. Lin, T.-L. Horng, S.-C. Gou, R. Clift, G.A. El, R.H.J. Grimshaw, Phys. Rev. E 86, 036605 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Ivanov, A.M. Kamchatnov, Riemann problem for the photon fluid: self-steepening effects (in preparation). [Google Scholar]
- T. Congy, A.M. Kamchatnov, N. Pavloff, Sci. Post. Phys. 1, 006 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Ivanov, A.M. Kamchatnov, T. Congy, N. Pavloff, M.A. Hoefer, E. Iacocca, Solution of the Riemann problem for polarization waves in a two-component Bose-Einstein condensate (in preparation). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.