EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2017International Conference on Applied Photonics and Electronics 2017 (InCAPE2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||22 November 2017|
- C.R., Merritt, H. Troy Nagle, E. Grant, IEEE Sensors Journal. 9, 1, pp. 71–78 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- X. Yanming, L. Changzhi, L. Jenshan, IEEE Sensors Journal. 7, 7, pp. 1042–1043 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.S., Tan, R. Saatchi, H. Elphick, D. Burke, Proc. of the Int Symp. on Communication Systems Networks and Digital Signal Processing, 7, pp. 770–774 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- W.J., Yoo, K.W. Jang, J.K. Seo, J.Y. Heo, J.S. Moon, J.H. Jun, J.Y. Park, B. Lee, Optical Review. 18, 1, pp. 132–138 (2011) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Grillet, D. Kinet, J. Witt, M. Schukar, K. Krebber, F. Pirotte, A. Depre, IEEE Sensors Journal. 8, 7, pp. 1215–1222 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Ziemann, J. Krauser, P. E. Zamzow, W. Daum, Optical Short Range Transmission Systems. 2nd ed., Springer, Berlin, Germany, pp. 259–268 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Tsuchiya, H. Nakagome, N. Shimizu, S. Ohara, Applied Optics. 16, 5, pp. 1323–1331 (1977) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.