EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 164, 20175th International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||05 December 2017|
- L. Linssen et al., CLIC Conceptual Design Report: Physics and Detectors at CLIC, CERN-2012-003 (2012)
- M. J. Boland et al. [CLIC and CLICdp Collaborations], Updated baseline for a staged Compact Linear Collider, CERN-2016-004 (2016)
- M. Aicheler et al., CLIC Conceptual Design Report: A Multi-TeV Linear Collider Based on CLIC Technology, CERN-2012-007 (2012)
- C. Grefe, Detector Optimization Studies and Light Higgs Decay into Muons at CLIC, PhD Thesis, CERN-THESIS-2012-344, BONN-IR-2013-14 (2012)
- M. A. Thomson, Particle Flow Calorimetry and the PandoraPFA Algorithm, Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A 611 (2009) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. S. Marshall, A. Munnich and M. A. Thomson, Performance of Particle Flow Calorimetry at CLIC, Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res. A 700 (2012)
- H. Abramowicz et al., The International Linear Collider Technical Design Report - Volume 4: Detectors, ILC-REPORT-2013-040 (2013)
- M. A. Thomson, Model-independent measurement of the e+ e– → HZ cross section at a future e+ e– linear collider using hadronic Z decays, Eur. Phys. J. C 76 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- H. Abramowicz et al., Higgs Physics at the CLIC Electron-Positron Linear Collider, arXiv:1608.07538 (2016)
- S. Dawson et al., Higgs Working Group Report of the Snowmass 2013 Community Planning Study, Proceedings of the Community Summer Study 2013: Snowmass on the Mississippi, CNUM: C13-07-29.2, arXiv:1310.8361 (2013)
- K. Seidel, et al., Top quark mass measurements at and above threshold at CLIC, Eur. Phys. J., C73 (2013) [CrossRef]
- F. Simon, A First Look at the Impact of NNNLO Theory Uncertainties on Top Mass Measurements at the ILC, Proceedings for the International Workshop on Future Linear Colliders, arXiv:1603.04764 (2015)
- P. Marquard et al., Quark Mass Relations to Four-Loop Order in Perturbative QCD, Phys. Rev. Lett. 114 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. Amjad et al., A precise characterisation of the top quark electro-weak vertices at the ILC, Eur. Phys. J. C 75 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- D. E. Kaplan, et al., Top Tagging: A Method for Identifying Boosted Hadronically Decaying Top Quarks, Phys. Rev. Lett. 101 (2008)
- J.-J. Blaising and J. D. Wells, Physics performances for Z' searches at 3 TeV and 1.5 TeV CLIC, LCD-NOTE-2012-009, arXiv:1208.1148 (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.