EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 164, 20175th International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Mini workshop Direct searches for Beyond Standard Model Higgs sector|
|Published online||05 December 2017|
- ATLAS Collaboration, Phys. Lett. B 716, 1 (2012), 1207.7214
- CMS Collaboration, Phys. Lett. B 716, 30 (2012), 1207.7235
- G. Branco et al., Phys. Rep. 516, 1 (2012), 1106.0034 [CrossRef]
- M. Carena et al., Eur. Phys. J. C73, 2552 (2013), 1302.7033 [CrossRef]
- A. Djouadi et al., Eur. Phys. J. C73, 2650 (2013), 1307.5205 [CrossRef]
- G. Halladjian, Search for new resonances with masses between 500 GeV and 1 TeV with final states other than two photons (ATLAS+CMS), in these Proceedings
- CMS Collaboration, Studies of Higgs boson production in the four-lepton final state at √s = 13 TeV, CMS-PAS-HIG-15-004 (2015), http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/2139978
- ATLAS Collaboration, Search for high-mass resonances decaying into a Z boson pair in the ℓℓvv final state in pp collisions at √s = 13 TeV with the ATLAS detector, ATLAS-CONF-2016-012 (2016), http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/2140833
- CMS Collaboration, Search for a heavy scalar boson decaying into a pair of Z bosons in the 2ℓ2v final state, CMS-PAS-HIG-16-001 (2016), http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/2140099
- ATLAS Collaboration, Search for ZZ resonances in the ℓℓqq final state in pp collisions at √s = 13 TeV with the ATLAS detector, ATLAS-CONF-2016-016 (2016), http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/2141005
- X. Sun, Search for HH production by the ATLAS Collaboration, in these Proceedings
- A. Pozdnyakov, Search for HH production by the CMS Collaboration, in these Proceedings
- CMS Collaboration, Search for pp → H → l+l-bb- with 2015 data, CMS-PAS-HIG-16-010 (2016), http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/2140613
- ATLAS Collaboration, Search for a CP-odd Higgs boson decaying to Zh in pp collisions at √s = 13 TeV with the ATLAS detector, ATLAS-CONF-2016-015 (2016), http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/2141003
- CMS Collaboration, JHEP 11, 018 (2015), 1508.07774
- ATLAS Collaboration, Phys. Lett. B 759, 555 (2016), 1603.09203 [CrossRef]
- ATLAS Collaboration, JHEP 03, 127 (2016), 1512.03704
- CMS Collaboration, Search for a neutral MSSM Higgs boson decaying into ττ at 13 TeV, CMS-PAS-HIG-16-006 (2016), http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/2160252
- CMS Collaboration, JHEP 10, 160 (2014), 1408.3316
- ATLAS Collaboration (2016), 1608.000890
- G. Belanger et al., Phys. Lett. B519, 93 (2001), hep-ph/0106275 [CrossRef]
- G.F. Giudice et al., Nucl. Phys. B595, 250 (2001), hep-ph/0002178 [CrossRef]
- M. Battaglia et al., The Invisible Higgs decay width in the add model at the LHC, in Physics at TeV colliders. Proceedings, Workshop, Les Houches, France, May 26-June 3, 2003 (2004), hep-ph/0402062
- CMS Collaboration, Search for invisible Higgs bosons in = 13 TeV, CMS-PAS-HIG-16-008 (2016), http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/2138371
- CMS Collaboration, Search for invisible decays of a Higgs boson produced via vector boson fusion at √s = 13 TeV, CMS-PAS-HIG-16-009 (2016), http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/2142460
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.