EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 164, 20175th International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||05 December 2017|
- ATLAS Collaboration, The ATLAS experiment at the CERN Large Hadron Collider, JINST 08003 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, The Optimization of ATLAS Track Reconstruction in Dense Environments, ATL-PHYS-PUB-2015-006 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Impact parameter resolution Run-1 vs. Run-2, ITDR-2015-007 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Expected performance of the ATLAS b-tagging algorithms in Run-2, ATL-PHYS-PUB-2015-022 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Optimisation of the ATLAS b-tagging performance for the 2016 LHC Run, ATL-PHYS-PUB-2016-012 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Calibration of b-tagging using dileptonic top pair events in a combinatorial likelihood approach with the ATLAS experiment, ATLAS-CONF-2014-004 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, b-tagging performance plots in a tt-dominated sample from early 2016 ATLAS data, FTAG-2016-001 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Calibration of the performance of b-tagging for c and light-flavour jets in the 2012 ATLAS data, ATLAS-CONF-2014-046 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, b-tagging calibration plots using dileptonic tt events produced in pp collisions at √s = 13 TeV and a combinatorial likelihood approach, FTAG-2016-002 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.