EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 167, 2018Plasma Physics by Laser and Applications (PPLA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||High laser intensity facilities|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- D. Strickland and G. Mourou, “Compression of amplified chirped optical pulses”, Opt. Commun. 56, 219 (1985). [CrossRef]
- Borovsky, Andrew V., et al. Laser physics at relativistic intensities. Vol. 34. Springer Science Business Media, 2013.
- Askar’yan, G. A. (1962). “Cerenkov Radiation and Transition Radiation from Electromagnetic Waves”. Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics. 15 (5): 943-6.
- Max, Claire Ellen, Jonathan Arons, and A. Bruce Langdon. “Self-modulation and self-focusing of electromagnetic waves in plasmas.” Physical Review Letters 33.4 (1974): 209. [CrossRef]
- Hora, Heinrich. “Theory of relativistic self-focusing of laser radiation in plasmas.” JOSA 65.8 (1975): 882-886. [CrossRef]
- Feit, M. D., A. M. Komashko, and A. M. Rubenchik. “Relativistic self-focusing in underdense plasma.” Physica D: Nonlinear Phenomena 152 (2001): 705-713. [CrossRef]
- Esarey, E., C. B. Schroeder, and W. P. Leemans. “Physics of laser-driven plasma-based electron accelerators.” Reviews of Modern Physics 81.3 (2009): 1229. [CrossRef]
- Mourou, Gerard A., Toshiki Tajima, and Sergei V. Bulanov. “Optics in the relativistic regime.” Reviews of modern physics 78.2 (2006): 309. [CrossRef]
- Buchdahl, Hans Adolph. An introduction to Hamiltonian optics. Courier Corporation, 1993.
- Lu, Wei, et al. “Generating multi-GeV electron bunches using single stage laser wakefield acceleration in a 3D nonlinear regime.” Physical Review Special Topics-Accelerators and Beams 10.6 (2007): 061301. [CrossRef]
- Curcio, A., et al. “Trace-space reconstruction of low-emittance electron beams through betatron radiation in laser-plasma accelerators.” Physical Review Accelerators and Beams 20.1 (2017): 012801. [CrossRef]
- Curcio, A., et al. “Single-shot non-intercepting profile monitor of plasma-accelerated electron beams with nanometric resolution.” Applied Physics Letters 111.13 (2017): 133105. [CrossRef]
- Hutchinson, I.H. (2005). Principles of Plasma Diagnostics. Cambridge University Press.
- Giulietti D. and Curcio, A. Self-Phase Modulation Eects as Laser Produced Plasma Diagnostics. Journal of Instrumentation 11(08):C08011-C08011 August 2016 DOI: 10.1088/1748-0221/11/08/C08011 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.