EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 167, 2018Plasma Physics by Laser and Applications (PPLA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||High laser intensity facilities|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- D. Strickland and G. Mourou, “Compression of amplified chirped optical pulses”, Opt. Commun. 56, 219 (1985). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Borovsky, Andrew V., et al. Laser physics at relativistic intensities. Vol. 34. Springer Science Business Media, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Askar’yan, G. A. (1962). “Cerenkov Radiation and Transition Radiation from Electromagnetic Waves”. Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics. 15 (5): 943-6. [Google Scholar]
- Max, Claire Ellen, Jonathan Arons, and A. Bruce Langdon. “Self-modulation and self-focusing of electromagnetic waves in plasmas.” Physical Review Letters 33.4 (1974): 209. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hora, Heinrich. “Theory of relativistic self-focusing of laser radiation in plasmas.” JOSA 65.8 (1975): 882-886. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Feit, M. D., A. M. Komashko, and A. M. Rubenchik. “Relativistic self-focusing in underdense plasma.” Physica D: Nonlinear Phenomena 152 (2001): 705-713. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Esarey, E., C. B. Schroeder, and W. P. Leemans. “Physics of laser-driven plasma-based electron accelerators.” Reviews of Modern Physics 81.3 (2009): 1229. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mourou, Gerard A., Toshiki Tajima, and Sergei V. Bulanov. “Optics in the relativistic regime.” Reviews of modern physics 78.2 (2006): 309. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Buchdahl, Hans Adolph. An introduction to Hamiltonian optics. Courier Corporation, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Lu, Wei, et al. “Generating multi-GeV electron bunches using single stage laser wakefield acceleration in a 3D nonlinear regime.” Physical Review Special Topics-Accelerators and Beams 10.6 (2007): 061301. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Curcio, A., et al. “Trace-space reconstruction of low-emittance electron beams through betatron radiation in laser-plasma accelerators.” Physical Review Accelerators and Beams 20.1 (2017): 012801. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Curcio, A., et al. “Single-shot non-intercepting profile monitor of plasma-accelerated electron beams with nanometric resolution.” Applied Physics Letters 111.13 (2017): 133105. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hutchinson, I.H. (2005). Principles of Plasma Diagnostics. Cambridge University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Giulietti D. and Curcio, A. Self-Phase Modulation Eects as Laser Produced Plasma Diagnostics. Journal of Instrumentation 11(08):C08011-C08011 August 2016 DOI: 10.1088/1748-0221/11/08/C08011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.