EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 167, 2018Plasma Physics by Laser and Applications (PPLA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Laser Plasma theoretical aspect-Laser Plasma Effect|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- M. A. Garcia “Surface Plasmon in metallic nanoparticles: Fundamental and applications.” Journal of Physics: Applied Physics 44, 28 (2011). [CrossRef]
- F. Jay et al. “Gold nanoparticles in radiation research: potential applications for imaging and radiosensitization” Transl Cancer Res 2013;2(4):280-291. [PubMed]
- Khlebtsov N, Dykman L. Biodistribution and toxicity of engineered gold nanoparticles: a review of in vitro and in vivo studies. Chem Soc Rev. 2011;40:1647–71.
- Connor EE, Mwamuka J, Gole A, et al. Gold nanoparticles are taken up by human cells but do not cause acute cytotoxicity. Small. 2005;1:325–7.
- L. Torrisi, et al.“Effect of metallic nanoparticles in thin foils for laser ion acceleration” Phys. Scripta 9 (2015).
- D. R. Cooper et al “Gold nanoparticles and their alternatives for radiation therapy enhancement” Frontiers in Chemistry (2014).
- Vega and U.O. Häfeli “Utilization of nanoparticles as X-ray contrast agents for diagnostic imaging applications”, Contrast Media Mol. Imaging 10 (2015).
- J. Zou et al., “Micro CT visualization of silver nanoparticles in the middle and inner ear of rat and transportation pathway after transtympanic injection”, Journal of Nanobiotechnology (2015).
- K. Saha, S.S. Agasti, C. Kim, X. Li, and V.M. Rotello, Gold Nanoparticles in Chemical and Biological Sensing, Chem Rev. 112(5), 2739–2779 (2012).
- S.K. Ghosh and T. Pal, “Interparticle Coupling Effect on the Surface Plasmon Resonance of Gold Nanoparticles”: From Theory to applications, Chem. Rev. 107, 4797–4862 (2007).
- L. Torrisi, “Radiotherapy Improvements by Using Au Nanoparticles”, Recent Patents on Nanotechnology, 9(2), 114-125 (2015). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- L. Torrisi N. Restuccia, I. Paterniti “Gold Nanoparticles produced by laser ablation in liquids for improvements of diagnostic imaging”, Recent Patents on Nanotechnology, (2017).
- L. Torrisi, N. Restuccia, S. Cuzzocrea, I. Paterniti, I. Ielo, S. Pergolizzi, M. Cutroneo and L. Kovacik, “Laser-produced Au nanoparticles as X-ray contrast agents for diagnostic imaging”, Gold Bullettin 50(1) pp 51–60 (2017). [CrossRef]
- J. Ziegler, SRIM, The Stopping and Range of Ions in Matter, actual website 2017: http://www.srim.org/
- NIST database 2017 https://www.nist.gov, J. H. Hubbell and S. M. Seltzer Radiation Physics Division, PML.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.