EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- W. K. Foell, “Small-sample reactivity measure-ments in nuclear reactors”. American Nuclear Society, Hinsdale, IL, USA, 1972.
- J. I. Hoover et al., “Measurement of Neutron Absorption Cross Sections with a Pile Oscillator,” Phys. Rev., vol. 74, no. 8, pp. 864–870, Oct. 1948, 10.1103/PhysRev.74.864 [CrossRef]
- A. L. Dekker and H. R. Kleijn, “The local pile oscillator as a device for measuring epithermal neutron absorption,” Nucl. Instr. Meth., vol. 55, pp. 87–92, Jan. 1967. [CrossRef]
- M. Antony, et al., “Oscillation experiments techniques in CEA MINERVE experimental reactor,” 1st ANIMMA Int. Conference, Marseille, June, 2009.
- B. Geslot, et al., “A hybrid pile oscillator experiment in the Minerve reactor”. Annals of Nuclear Energy, 108, pp. 268–276, 2017. [CrossRef]
- P. Leconte, et al., “MAESTRO: An ambitious experimental programme for the improvement of nuclear data of structural, detection, moderating and absorbing materials - First results for natV, 55Mn, 59Co and 103Rh,” in ANIMMA 2013 Int. Conf., Marseille, France, 2013.
- P. Leconte, et al., “Thermal neutron activation experiments on Ag, In, Cs, Eu, V, Mo, Zn, Sn and Zr in the MINERVE facility,” in WONDER 2015, Aix-en-Provence, 2015, vol. 111.
- B. Laponche, M. Brunet, and Y. Bouedo, “Oscillation of Fissile Materials in Thermal-Neutron Critical Assemblies: The Equivalent Sample Method,” Nucl. Sci. Eng., vol 48, no. 3, Jan. 1972. [CrossRef]
- A. Ertaud, V. Raievski, and D. Breton, “Méthode d'oscillation dans la pile, appliquée à la comparaison d'échantillons de graphite,” J. Phys. Radium, vol. 12, no. 8, pp. 784–788, 1951. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.