EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- R. Misra. Thermal stratification with thermosyphon effects in solar water heating systems. Energy Conversion and Management, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- K. Naveen, K. N. Iyer, J. B. Doshi, and P. K. Vijayan. Investiga-tions on single-phase natural circulation loop dynamics. Part 2:Role of wall constitutive laws. Progress in Nuclear Energy, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- M. Misale, P. Garibaldi, J. C. Passos, and G. Ghisi de Bitencourt. Experiments in a single-phase natural circulation mini-loop Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- P. Welander. On the Oscillatory Behaviour of a DifferentiallyHeated Fluid Loop. J. Fluid Mechanic, 1967. [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Todreas, M.S. Kazimi, Nuclear Systems II-Elements of Thermal Hydraulic design [Google Scholar]
- J. Westerweel. On velocity gradients in PIV interrogation. Experi-ments in Fluids, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Adrian and J. Westerweel. Particle Image Velocimetry. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- S. Grafsrønningen, A. Jensen. Simultaneous PIV/LIF measurements of a transitional buoyant plume above a horizontal cylinder. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2012. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. C. J. Coolen, R. N. Kieft, C. C. M. Rindt, and A. A. Van Steenhoven. Application of 2-D LIF temperature measurements in water using a Nd : YAG laser. Experiments in Fluids, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- W. Baines and J.S.Turner. Turbulent Natural Convection from asource in a confined region. J. Fluid Mechanic, 1968. [Google Scholar]
- M. Gandhi, J. B. Joshi, and P. K. Vijayan. Study of two phasethermal stratification in cylindrical vessels: CFD simulations and PIVmeasurements. Chemical Engineering Science, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- C. Spaccapaniccia. Experimental study of natural convectiveinternal flows. Université Libre de Bruxelles, PhD thesis, September2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.