EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 171, 201817th International Conference on Strangeness in Quark Matter (SQM 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Detector Upgrades and Physics Perspectives|
|Published online||02 February 2018|
- A. Aprahamian et al., “Reaching for the horizon: The 2015 long range plan for nuclear science”, INSPIRE-1398831 [Google Scholar]
- Adare, A. and others, An Upgrade Proposal from the PHENIX Collaboration, ARXIV:1501.06197 [Google Scholar]
- Aidala, C. A. and others, Design and Beam Test Results for the sPHENIX Electromagnetic and Hadronic Calorimeter Prototypes, ARXIV:1704.01461 [Google Scholar]
- sPHENIX Forward Instrumentation. sPHENIX analysis note: sPH-cQCD-2017-001 [Google Scholar]
- Heavy Flavor Jet Simulation and Analysis. sPHENIX simulation analysis note: sPH-HF-2017-001 [Google Scholar]
- D0-meson and B+-meson production in Au+Au Collisions at = 200 GeV for sPHENIX. sPHENIX simulation analysis note: sPH-HF-2017-002 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.