EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 173, 2018Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics 2017 (MMCP 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mathematical Modeling and Methods|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- B.P. Abbott et al., Phys. Rev. Let. 116, 061102, 1–16 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Torn, Priroda #4 (860), 34–45 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Shapiro and S.A. Teukolsky, Black Holes, White Dwarfs and Neutron Stars: The physics of compact objects (New York: Wiley, 1983), 645 pp. [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Mikheev and V.P. Tsvetkov, Physics of Particles and Nuclei Letters 7, 1, 1–4 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Mikheev and V.P. Tsvetkov, Physics of Particles and Nuclei Letters 5, 4, 405–412 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Mikheev and V.P. Tsvetkov, Physics of Particles and Nuclei Letters 10, 3, 234–242 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.