EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 173, 2018Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics 2017 (MMCP 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Numerical Modeling and Methods|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- C.E. Brennen, Cavitation and bubble dynamics (Cambridge University Press, 2013) 286 pp. [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Plesset and A. Prosperetti, Annual review of fluid mechanics 9, 145–185 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kudryashov and D.I. Sinelshchikov, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical 47, 405202 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kudryashov and D.I. Sinelshchikov, Physics Letters A379, 798–802 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kudryashov and D.I. Sinelshchikov, Regular and Chaotic Dynamics 20, 486–496 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Doinikov, L. Aired, and A. Bouakaz, Physics in Medicine and Biology 56, 6951 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Doinikov and A. Bouakaz, Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics 54, 867–876 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.