EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 173, 2018Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics 2017 (MMCP 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Numerical Modeling and Methods|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- S. Kirdina, Journal of Economic Issues 47, 309–322 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kirdina-Chandler, Journal of Economic Issues 51, 476–485 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Kirilyuk, A.I. Volynsky, M.S. Kruglova, A.V. Kuznetsova, A.A. Rubinstein, and O. V. Senko, Computer Research and Modeling 51, 923–939 (2015) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Kirilyuk, A.V. Kuznetsova, O.V. Senko, and A.M. Morozov, Pattern recognition and image analysis 27, 94–104 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Cobb and P.H. Douglas, American Economic Review 51 (18), 139–165 (1928) [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Feenstra, R. Inklaar, and M.P. Timmer, American economic review 105 (10), 3150–3182 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.