EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 173, 2018Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics 2017 (MMCP 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Numerical Modeling and Methods|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- L.A. Yanovich and M.V. Ignatenko, Mathematical Models and Computer Simulations 26, 11, 90–96 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Yanovich and M.V. Ignatenko, Proc. of NAS of Belarus, Series of Physical-Mathematical Sciences 2, 7–23 (2017) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Makarov, V.V. Khlobystov, and L.A. Yanovich, Methods of Operator Interpolation (Institute of Mathematics of NAS of Ukraine, Kiev, 2010) 517 pp. [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Yanovich and M.V. Ignatenko, Basics of the Interpolation Theory of Functions of Matrix Variables (in Russian, Belaruskaya Navuka, Minsk, 2016) 281 pp. [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Ignatenko and L.A. Yanovich, Proc. of NAS of Belarus, Series of Physical-Mathematical Sciences 1, 5–11 (2004) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- L. Hormander, Acta Mathematica 94, 161–248 (1955) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Courant, Partial Differential Equations (Vol. II of Methods of Mathematical Physics by R. Courant and D. Hilbert, Interscience Publishers, New York, 1962) 811 pp. [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Ladyzhenskaya, The Boundary Value Problems of Mathematical Physics (Applied Mathematical Sciences 49, Berlin–Heidelberg–New York: Springer Verlag, 1985) 322 pp. [Google Scholar]
- S. Mizohata, The Theory of Partial Differential Equations (Cambridge University Press, 1973) 504 pp. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.