EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 173, 2018Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics 2017 (MMCP 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mathematical and Computational Support of the Experiments|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- MPD Collaboration, The MultiPurpose Detector – MPD. Conceptual Design Report (JINR, Dubna, Russia, 2012) 259 pp. [Google Scholar]
- K. Gertsenberger, S. Merts, O. Rogachevsky, and A. Zinchenko, European Physical Journal A52, 8, p. 5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- CERN, ROOT – An Object-Oriented Data Analysis Framework (CERN, 2013) 628 pp. [Google Scholar]
- M. Al-Turany, D. Bertini, T. Karabowicz, et al., Journal of Physics : Conference Series 396, 022001 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Gertsenberger, Physics of Particles and Nuclei Letters 13, 5, 634–639 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HybriLIT, Heterogeneous computing cluster HybriLIT of LIT JINR (JINR, Dubna, Russia, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.