EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 173, 2018Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics 2017 (MMCP 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computing Tools and Software Services|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- V.O. Barinova, O.G. Barinov, S.Y. Bobrovnikov, S.A. Dolenko, V.V. Kalegaev, D. Mottl, E.A. Muraveva, L.R. Mukhametdinova, and I.N. Myagkova, Proceedings of the 8th Solar System Plasma Conference (Space Research Institute of RAS, Moscow, Russia, 2013) p. 132 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Egorov, V.O. Ilyin, E.A. Loupian, A.A. Mazurov, A.A. Proshin, and E.V. Flitman, Current problems in remote sensing of the earth from space 1, 1, 431–436 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Kobets, A.M. Matveev, A.A. Mazurov, and A.A. Proshin, Current problems in remote sensing of the earth from space 12, 1, 145–155 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ott, J. Bakker, J. Brumfitt, N. de Candussio, L. Dwedari, A. M. Heras, S. Leeks, A.P. Marston, J.-J. Mathieu, J. Pizarro, and H. Siddiqui, Astronomical Data Analysis Software and Systems XV ASP Conference Series 351, 516–519 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. MacFarlane, D.W. Muir, R. M Boicourt, A.C. Kahler, and J.L. Conlin, The NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System (https://github.com/njoy/NJOY2016-manual/raw/master/njoy16. pdf, Version 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.