EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 173, 2018Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics 2017 (MMCP 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Optimization and Simulation|
|Published online||14 February 2018|
- H. Gould, J. Tobochnik, and W. Christian, An Introduction to Computer Simulation Methods (Addison Wesley, San Francisco, Chapter 8, Third edition, 2007) pp. 267–268 [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Lennard-Jones, Proc. Roy. Soc. A106, 463–477 (1924) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Verlet, Phys. Rev. 159, 98–103 (1967) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.J.C. Berendsen, J.P.M. Postma, W.F. van Gunsteren, A. DiNola, and J.R. Haak, J. Chem. Phys. 81, 3684–3690 (1984) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bitsadze and D.F. Kalinichenko, A Collection of Problems on the Equations of Mathematical Physics (in Russian, Alians Publisher, Moscow, 2007), pp. 106–310 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.