EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20184th International Conference on Micro Pattern Gaseous Detectors (MPGD 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||MPGD Detector Physics|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- L. Benussi et al., “Properties of potential ecofriendly gas replacements for particle detectors”, LNF note INFN-14-13/LNF, CERN-OPEN-2015-004 [arXiv:1505.00701 [physics.ins-det]]. [Google Scholar]
- F. Sauli and A. Sharma, “Micropattern gaseous detectors,” Ann. Rev. Nucl. Part. Sci. 49 (1999) 341. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sharma, “Muon tracking and triggering with gaseous detectors and some applications,” Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A 666 (2012) 98. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Alfonsi, G. Bencivenni et,al., Aging measurements on triple-GEM detectors operated with CF-4 based gas mixtures,” Nucl. Phys. Proc. Suppl. 150 (2006) 159. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Panel on climate changes. http://www.ipcc.ch/publicationsanddata/ar4/wg1/en/ch2s2-10-2.html [Google Scholar]
- R. Santonico and R. Cardarelli, “Development of Resistive Plate Counters,” Nucl. Instrum. Meth. 187 (1981) 377. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Abbrescia, Updates from the DESY upgrade meeting, presented at ECFA meeting, June 19th, 2013, DOI http://10.5072/oar.it/1430579044.36. [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Tsai, “Pair Production and Bremsstrahlung of Charged Leptons,” Rev. Mod. Phys. 46 (1974) 815 [Erratum-Rev. Mod. Phys. 49 (1977) 521]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. B. Smirnov, “Modeling of ionization produced by fast charged particles in gases,” Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A 554 (2005) 474. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Lopata and N. Govind, Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation 7(5), 1344 (2011), URL http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/ct200137z, http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/ct200137z. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Takimoto, F. D. Vila, and J. J. Rehr, The Journal of Chemical Physics 127(15), 154114 (2007), URL http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/journal/jcp/127/15/10.1063/1.2790014. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y. I. Davydov, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science 53, 2931 (2006), physics/0409156. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sharma and F. Sauli, “A Measurement of the first Townsend coefficient in argon based mixtures at high fields,” Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A 323 (1992) 280. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.